FULL KOOK

And so they stood, dressed in real leather jackets, blazers, ties, skirts and smart shirts. This is where they had ended up. Was this the end of the line? Was the adventure over? The crowd of over 100 people cheered and clapped and waved and took photographs of them. All this effort for 6 teenagers?

JJ glanced over at Kiara and smirked, a hint of proudness in his dreamy eyes. His hair was swamping his forehead, Kiara admired how attractive he looked in this moment and smiled at him. He noticed she seemed a bit nervous. He brushed his hand against hers as they stood on the end of the row.

"Hey. You okay?" JJ whispered near her ear but not obviously.

"Yeah. Just a lot of people." Kie replied, quickly, eyes still focused on the crowd.

"Ahh. Well... they are here," he paused.

"For us. ALL of us. They aren't judging you or thinking about you in particular. So don't worry about it. Enjoy this moment. We've almost all been killed for this a million times." He smiled at her, admiring her lips and how bad he wanted to kiss her.

"I know. Thankyou." She stared in his ocean blue eyes for a moment.

They just gazed at each other for a few seconds, almost having a silent communication with only their pupils.

Someone wooed in the crowd so loud it made JJ chuckle.

John B stood closely to Sarah, her hair mid-length, blonde luscious curls flowing over her shoulders.

Heyward and Pope's mother sat on the front row over to the right of the crowd, cheering and clapping as loudly as they could manage. Pope's lips curled into a wide but almost embarrassed smile, his dimples caving in beautifully.

However, amongst all of the applauding and rewarding, there seemed to be a unfulfillment in the back of the teenager's minds. But they kept smiling and nodding along.

"Can we get a photo of you all together for the newspaper?" Someone came in front of them with a large camera.

"Sure." They all agreed in delayed unison.

JJ reached an arm over Kiara's shoulder and she reached an arm behind his back, resting her hand around his torso on the other side. All of them hunched closer together and they all put their arms in alignment on everyone else's shoulders in a line and posed.

"Big smiles!" The photographer told them.

"Oh look at our baby!" Pope's mother said loud enough for Pope to hear.

"Ma! Stop it!" Pope embarrassedly complained.

CLICK.

The flash almost blinded the bunch of teens. JJ blinked hard and Kiara laughed at him.

"One more!"

They all posed but this time Kiara decided to rest her head on JJ's shoulder as they both did the rock and roll sign with their hands.

CLICK *imagine a cute black and white vintage photo of the pogues stood altogether*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND THERE IS THE FIRST CHAPTER Y'ALL! (it was kinda short sorry) I'm British so I don't know why I say y'all... never mind. Anyway I hoped you enjoyed and I'm actually excited about this one so I will be putting all my dedication into this fanfic in particular. I will be posting more regularly as well :) Please let me know your thoughts in the comments below! P4L