DRUNK OR KEEP DRINKING

JJ stumbled to the fridge, blue printed shirt with grey cargo shorts hung on his body frame. He swiped a beer from the bottom shelf that John B had bought and slammed it. He clicked it open and starting throwing it down his neck.

JJ always found that getting drunk helped with hangovers. Especially hangovers with concussions. He bit his tongue thinking of this fact and how much he realised his behaviour resembled his father. Sarah was on her phone on the couch, dressed in an all white floral dress that complimented her figure and John B had flown off to the shops for more beers.

They had plenty of beers. JJ guessed he needed an excuse to get out, breathe.

"Beer?" JJ asked the blonde girl.

She didn't respond. She was glued to her phone.

"Beer, Sare?" He asked again, by the kitchen counter.

"Hmm? Oh no I'm good." Sarah quickly snapped back into reality and looked back down at her phone again to be snapped back out.

"You alright?" She seemed distant, quiet.

JJ flopped down besides her and sipped on his beer.

"Yeah." She answered, sheepishly.

"You sure? You seem really.. I don't know. Different." JJ pestered her again.

"I'm fine okay?" Sarah snapped at him slightly.

JJ's kind expression relaxed into a bored, more dull one. Sarah noticed this and put down her phone.

"I... I'm sorry. I'm just stressing because I have to go to Tannyhill to get some stuff. It just.. it reminds me of Wheezie and I miss her so much. I haven't seen her in what feels like years. She's my little sister you know? It's hard." She explained.

"Oh. I'm sorry...you uhh- you want me to come with you?" JJ offered.

"I mean like.. if you gotta carry stuff like boxes.." JJ flexed his bicep muscles out from his shirt.

"I'm your guy." He laughed when Sarah burst out with an erupting laugh, wide smile now stretched across her face.

"I mean, you can come if you want but it might be kinda boring. I might cry over dumb stuff I find."

"Then I'll be there to awkwardly stand with you when you cry over dumb stuff you find. And maybe I will offer an awkward hug, who knows?" JJ explained sweetly.

"Okay sure." Sarah grinned at him.

"Great." He replied, grinning back.

"Beer?" he offered.

"Go on then." Sarah giggled.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I'm back :) it's been a while but heyyy! I've had writers block and I couldn't think of how to start this off again but I have a great idea I think you guys might like!
Sending love to you all. Sorry I took so long haha
P4L