Chapter Twenty Seven

What if....the girls found out what the boys really did for living? (Mini story-continues from previous chapter) (Suspense I guess).

***********************************************

"Wait so let me get this straight." Will starts while he sits at the table with his legs crossed on it while eating on a bag of chips, Lucas standing in front of the table. "You killed a guy and they all saw it and now they are here?"

"Yeah." Lucas replies.

"Well that sucks." Will says while going to take another bite out of his chips.

"They just better be glad we don't kill women." Jonathan says while crossing his arms. "It's already a risk."

"Not so much, not like they can get out of here." Lucas says.

"Yeah but they have families." Jonathan says. "I mean with Max maybe not so much it is only her mother but with Nancy it is her mother and father and with Eleven....the one we should be concerned about because her Dad is a chief of police."

"Yeah." Lucas says with crossed arms, him looking down a little in thought. "We'll figure that out."

"We can't kill them all." Mike mentions while coming to the table along with Dustin. "That will stir up to much attention."

"Woah what happened to you?" Will questions with a smile when Steve comes to the table holding a irritated expression, his cheek red as he goes to sit down.

"Nancy happened." Steve responds, him going to lean back in his chair.

"That came from her hand?" Dustin questions.

"No it came from my belt." Steve replies.

"So what are we going to do?" Dustin directs at Lucas.

Lucas still has his arms crossed while he thinks. "We divert the attention elsewhere." He says. "We already know soon enough people are going to be looking for them, let's just make our own crime scene. Dustin I need your brains for this, you are good at this stuff."

"Leave it to me." Dustin replies. "We all don't want to be at their locations anyways I'll do it."

"Alright." Lucas nods. "Have Suzie help you."

"Of course." Dustin nods.

"Well the good thing about it all is that we all got paid. Right?" Will looks around with a smile. "Oh come on why is everyone so down?"

"I just slapped with a belt!" Steve motions towards his face.

"You've been punched before and you are pouting for getting hit with a belt?" Jonathan questions.

"I'm not pouting!"

"Mike?" Will questions.

"I'm fine it's just....they were just at the wrong place at the wrong time." Mike shrugs.

"Concerned for your woman?" Lucas questions.

Mike rolls his eyes. "She isn't my woman."

"Mhm." Lucas hums simply. "Just don't get to close."

"Yeah I know." He replies.

"You either." Lucas points at Steve.

"Yeah I know too." Steve says while running a hand through his hair. "Where are they going to sleep at then?"

"We start them off in the basement." Lucas says with crossed arms. "When it comes to hostages it is about control. Start them off low and they need to work and prove to us they can go to the top."