Chapter Forty Seven

What if....Lucas was Max's young Sugar Daddy? (Fluff and light Angst) (Continues two months from chapter forty six) (trigger warning: Attempted force scene, you have been warned)

***********************************************

"Here you ladies go." Max says, her being in her work uniform of a white buttoned up plaid shirt that is tied at the middle, acting as a crop top showing off her toned stomach and shiny silver belly button piercing and her being in a skirt that comes to her upper thigh with a small slit at the side and heels as well, the most comfortable ones she has to walk around quicker, her curly ginger hair flowing down her back.

"Thank you!" They all cheer. "Oh my god you're so pretty I love your hair!"

"Thank you." Max smiles.

"Is that your natural hair color?"

"Yeah it is. Ginger head." Max nods.

"Well you look gorgeous babe."

"Thank you." Max smiles. "You all look amazing too. What are you guys celebrating?"

"I just got engaged!" One girl cheers, showing off her ring.

"Oh wow congratulations!" Max smiles more.

"Oh my god I knew I recognized you!" Another girl snaps her fingers while looking at Max. "You're Max Mayfield you're regularly seen with Lucas Sinclair."

And....

Yeah.

She gets these quite frequently, because of people not minding their own business they choose to follow her and Lucas when they are hanging out and take pictures of them, and post them on social media that way the world can try to decipher what's going on, and where comes that comes rumors and where comes rumors comes lies and where comes lies comes thirsty women trying to bring Max down simply because she has caught attention of a rich businessman.

And not theirs.

So her own social media has been blowing up of both negative and positive comments, but mostly negative women, making her really not on it anymore, not as frequently as she was. It makes her look over her shoulder more when she is out, feeling like she is being followed or someone is taking pictures of her or talking about her in hushed whispers.

She hates it.

"Yeah but...we're just friends." Max says.

"Must be nice." One girl says.

"Yeah." Max dismisses. "Well do you ladies want anything else?"

"No we're good!"

"Thank you!"

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome and congratulations again on the engagement!" Max points at the girl while walking back.

"Thank you hon!"

"Thanks babes!"

Max smiles, her turning off and going to go over to the bar. Really she is a bartender and a waitress, her frequently having to pull double duties since it gets busy most of the time.

Like tonight.

"Max take five!" The other bartender says. "I got it."

"Thank you." Max says, going to take off her small apron that is around her waist.

Max goes in the break room, going to sit down at one of the chairs, seeing she has different messages. She doesn't bother with the different messages on Instagram or FaceBook, she looks inside of her messenger.