Chapter Thirty Three

What if....Lucas and Max meet back together after several months of being apart?

And the best part.....ANGRY SEX! (FREAKING SMUT BABY!) And light angst I guess

***********************************************

Lucas lays in his bed with his back being leaned up on the headboard, him reading his comic while he takes a long sip out of his can of soda, him going to put it down while still reading his comic.

"Lucas dinner!"

Lucas looks towards his telephone when it rings, him going to pick it up. "Hello?"

"Hey Lucas it's Mike." Mike answers while he props his feet up on the table while sitting on the couch, watching as Eleven dances wildly to the loud music playing in the basement, Dustin and Will playing a board game while they laugh and throw chips at each other. "We were playing video games and mom was making us dinner."

"Yeah that sounds good. Mom is making pot roast and I really don't want that so I'll be there in a minute." Lucas answers.

"Alright sounds good, see you soon." Mike says while he laughs when Eleven grabs his hand and pulls him up.

"See you." Lucas answers before he hangs up the phone. He goes to get in the shower, him just taking a quick one before he makes his way out of the shower, him doing his normal routine of his lotion and brushing his teeth and washing his face before he goes back in his room, putting on his boxers first then his black basketball shorts then a black shirt sleeved hoodie with white strings at the front, the hoodie showing off his muscular arms and large sculpted frame, him going to put on his white high tops before making his way out of the door, him going downstairs.

"Hey Lucas dinner is ready." Sue says from the kitchen, Charles looking at his newspaper while sitting at the table and Erica being on the couch playing with her Nintendo while the TV runs.

"Sorry mom forgot to mention I'm going over to Mike's." Lucas says before kissing her cheek quickly, beginning to walk back. "I'll eat dinner there."

"Okay have fun." Sue smiles at him.

"He's avoiding your pot roast." Erica mentions simply. Her eyes widen in annoyance when Lucas slaps her Nintendo from her hands, him going over to the door. "Dipshit!"

"Ugly!"

"Menace!"

"Mall rat!"

"Fart face!"

"Hey!" Sue yells, Lucas quickly leaving out of the door.

"He started it!" Erica exclaims while motioning towards the door. "Little shit." She grumbles while picking up her Nintendo.

"Erica!" They both scold.

"Just the facts!" She scolds back.

Lucas makes his way in his car, him going to start it up before he begins to drive. After a minute he makes it to Mike's house, him going to park his car in the driveway besides Mike's car before he goes over to the door, him going to knock on it before putting his hands in his pockets and tapping his foot lightly against the pavement.

"Lucas!" Karen smiles brightly at him.

"Hey Misses Wheeler." Lucas smiles.

"Hey sweetie come in come in." Karen welcomes with a motion of her hand while she stands off to the side while holding the door open, Lucas going to make his way inside. "Man look at you such a man! When did you get so tall?" Karen questions.

"Honestly I have no idea, puberty hit me hard." Lucas shakes his head.

"Well I am making chicken tenders and fries and tater tots if you are hungry." Karen says while going back in the kitchen, Ted sitting on one of the barstools while reading his newspaper and Holly sitting at the dinning room table playing with her lite bright.