Chapter Seventy Six

What if....Max got in trouble with her Daddy? (Aka Lucas) (You already KNOW what it is from the request!)

Thank you SO SO much for the request! (You didn't want to be tagged) but I LOVE this! This is about to be one kinky.....

Request!

*************************************************

It is in this moment she knew....

She fucked up.

Royally

Yes, he opens the door for her but as soon as he does she is pushed inside of the large room. Grey and black are the theme colors of the room, his colors that she has grown to know and love. Every time she sees the colors she thinks about him, her mind automatically drifts off to him because the colors don't suit him, he suits the colors. He wears the colors, the colors don't wear him. And most of all he compliments the colors, they don't compliment him.

Her heart hammers out of her chest as he slams the door shut while giving her the most feral and lethal expression. Jesus, she knows she has done some things to piss him off but this....

This is different.

"I wasn't—"

"Shut." He interrupts in the most lowest but deepest angered voice, his index finger coming up to point at her in a warning manner. "Up." He sternly demands of her. "Not another word."

Yeah...

She fucked up.

Max swallows, it wasn't supposed to get this bad, all she wanted was the man's attention. With his way of life with him being in the grey area of officer and outlaw he leads a busy life, a very busy life to where sometimes work can become 24\7 for him, and since he does like his work he doesn't mind it.

Well she does mind.

For the past month it has been constant work and Max was growing tired of it. She craved for his attention, and he wouldn't exactly dismiss her but that is what she felt like he was doing, focusing on his work more than her.

And that caused for her to wear the most shortest dress in her closet and go out to some random club. She knows how much Lucas is known around the city so she knew it would kick back to him, it always does and that is what she was counting on. What she wasn't counting on was the guy she was 'flirting' with to make Lucas jealous try and take things to far by touching her when she didn't want him to, and him trying to grab her when Max slapped him.

And that is when Lucas intervened, right on time. She could see the rage in his eyes, both from the man touching her and anger with her.

Long story short....

The guy is dead.

Very much dead.

Lucas looks at her while taking out his gun from his holster, him tossing it on the table. The thud from the action makes Max lightly jump, him eyeing her while taking off his jacket as well, neatly going to put it over the chair in the room.

When he begins to stalk towards her in quick angered steps Max feels her heart beat more faster than ever before. Yes she loves her man, but he knows how to drill fear into the ones he knows as well. It is a healthy balance between fear and respect and loyalty, and that is what makes him a great leader.

Max goes to get down on her knees when he comes right in front of her, her looking up at him as she does so. She really doesn't know exactly what she is doing right now, maybe he will decide on a little leniency since she is surrendering or bowing to him or something, she thinks in her head. She doesn't really know, but she needs to do something to show her regret because she knows she is about to get some kind of punishment.