Chapter Eighty Eight

What if.....you were Sadie's makeup artist? But also her girlfriend in secret? (Fluff and Teasing)

Wanted to do something a little different, plus I really miss Lesbian Romance and smut :(. (If you are a male reading this pretend you're female today! Have fun!)

Hope you all enjoy!

    ************

You get all of the makeup products all in neat order, having nothing else to do at the moment in the large makeup room area in the set building. Today marks the day that Sadie starts filming one of her biggest movie yet, and you being lucky....you get to be her makeup artist.

You started in the industry when you hit eighteen, it did help that your father is a director so he was able to get you into different gigs. From there after stars started seeing that you actually had talent rather than thinking you were just using daddy's money.....you started landing more gigs and jobs on your own for different amounts of stars.

Including Sadie.

Out of all of the celebrities you have done makeup for she has been the most sweetest, kindest, but also most intimidating woman. She isn't rude, she hasn't been rude to you at all, but with the way she dresses, her aura, and the way she carries herself makes you nervous, a good kind of nervous. She is a girl-boss, but she doesn't need to be rude and condescending like other women are to be the girl-boss that she is. Her personality makes everyone respect and love her, and her talent in acting makes the whole world admire her.

She's just perfect.

You cannot help but be excited. Ever since you started being a makeup artist for Sadie the more closer you both have grown. You both being coworkers turned into acquaintances, then acquaintances turned into friends. Friends turned into friends with benefits, and friends with benefits turned into a relationship, a secret relationship since there are parts in Sadie's life she just likes to keep private to just have for herself, and you completely agree with that.

You looked towards the door when it opens, your father along with the hair artist coming inside.

"Wait I thought she was in here." Your father looks around. "Y/n where's Sadie? She's suppose to be getting her hair and makeup done right now."

"Not sure." You reply.

"She's right here."

Sadie comes inside of the room along with two others holding Sadie's outfit, Sadie being dressed in a long white robe with her ginger hair down her back being lightly damp.