Flashbacks (back story)

Y/n = your name

Y/n/n = your nickname 

There is a anxiety attack in this chapter: I will put this emoji (🥨) at the start and end tho 

13 years ago

Screams and howls filled the once peaceful oak forest. Fire burned through the tall dark trees. Two figures held a small bundle of blankets, a few sneezes strung out as the fragile frame of the child got comfortable.

"Your Mum and Dad love you, ok. Never forget that" The female said stifling her cries. The male brought his wife to his side, bringing her into a loving embrace.

 "Here. Darling, take this. It's not as charged as I would have hoped but it should last a few years, that should give enough time to find the moonstone." She said as she wrapped a necklace around the childs neck. The necklace was a crescent moon with a sparkling blue stone to make a full moon. The second the woman put the necklace around her child's neck, it glowed a vibrant shade of blue, the younger girls eyes turned a brilliant amber, her nails turned into claws and as she growled in her slumber you could make out her small yet needle-sharp fangs.

"See ya, kid" The father muttered as he affectionately ruffled the child's dark head of hair. The young girl had gorgeous long/short  curly/wavy/straight, even for someone so young. The one thing that stood out was her single streak of pure white hair.

- 🍄-

Present day

Y/n gasped as she woke up, sweat dripping down her forehead. 'It's ok...it's ok...breathe in...breathe out' she thought.

Suddenly the door burst open revealing an extremely worried Wyatt, an alarmed Willa and a half-asleep Wynter, who looked as though she got dragged by the other two. 

"Y/n are you ok?" - Willa

"Did you have the nightmare again?" - Wyatt

"Wha-whassgoinon- oh y/n what happened?" - Wynter

🥨

No response came from the girl, except from a few irregular, shallow breaths. 

'No, no. Stop. Go away.' Y/n's mind was clouded with screams. She gripped her head, begging the noises to stop.

"Crap. Y/n look at us. Breathe in, breath out..." Wyatt and Willa instantly jumped into action, worried for their younger, adopted sister.

Y/n tried to steady her rugged breathing but each failed attempt made her worse.

Wynter, finally recognising that y/n was having a panic attack, joined the siblings that were trying to help y/n. Eventually after a few hard minutes, the team managed to calm the few month younger girl.

🥨

"Hey y/n/n are you sure you're okay?" The trio asked

"Yeah guys I'm fine. Sorry for waking you up. And don't even give my that shit of  'oh but we were already awake'  because I can tell for a fact that you grabbed Wynter from her room."

"Fine. Fine. We, well me and Willa, heard you wake up, grabbed Wynter and came to check if you were alright." Wyatt confessed.