When did humans and zombies get so cool!

Y/n = your name

Y/n/n = your nickname

Y/n Pov

Seabrook Power

"We triggered the alarm, hurry!" Willa shouted to the pack as we ran through Seabrook Power, the alarm blaring behind us.

I wanted to cover my ears but I knew that would just slow us down. Wynter came over to me and grabbed my hand, she knew that I hated loud noises and that I was falling behind.

Suddenly some lights shone on us, causing the pack to create a defensive circle.

"Wolves! Freeze where you are!" A man wearing a suit shouted to us as he got out of a car.

I looked around for an exit but police had started to surround us, causing some members to wolf out.

3rd person Pov

At Seabrook high

Bree ran over to a disheartened Addison, who was sat on a bench where the wolves left her.

"Addie, are you okay?" Bree asked, concerned for her friend.

"I lost the necklace, Bree. I let the wolves down." Addison said as she turned to face Bree.

The two girls stood up as they heard the alarm.

"The Z-alarm?" Addison asked, confused on the cause of the alarm.

"Attention! Attention! Monster activity at Seabrook Power." The alarm announced.

"It's the werewolves. We need to help them. Bree, would you?" Addison realised.

"I will. I'm in, always." Bree agreed, barely giving Addison a chance to ask the question.

"We can't do this alone. We need to rally the Z-team." Addison formulated a plan.

"Right." Bree nodded along

"No. Actually, we're gonna need everyone." Addison thought

"Aye-Aye captain." Bree saluted.

"Come on!" Addison exclaimed, running off.

"Okay." Bree followed the girl.

Y/n Pov

Seabrook Power

"You're trespassing, werewolves!" The man in the suit said.

"Yeah...um. Actually we're not." I cut in, sarcastically raising my hand.

"Just thought you would want to know" I added. The suit man glared at me, I glared back.

"Yeah, how can we be trespassing on our own land?" Wyatt added, stepping forward.

"This is werewolf territory!" Wynter growled, taking a few steps forward. We were slowly creeping towards the man in the suit.

"I don't know anything about that." He defended himself, briefly looking at a zombie who was standing next to him. I squinted, something about that zombie seemed familiar, as though I had seen his face before. I looked down and there was a patch on his jacket, the patch was definitely sewn on more carefully than Zia's. The patch said 'Foreman' on it.