Zia and the were-pups

Y/n = your name

Y/n/n = your nickname

Zia Pov

I watched in terror as y/n tried to run over to a group of young werewolves. Zed grabbed her and threw her into a wall.

Y/n put her hand up to her head, she drew it back and stared at the blood on her fingers. She smiled at someone in the pack before falling into unconsciousness.

I decided to go over and check if she was ok.

Suddenly the group of young werewolves that y/n tried to save, ran in front of me as if it was a race.

Just before they reached her, they turned back and growled at me. I was taken aback at how young they were. The eldest looked barely over 10, the youngest was about 5, possibly younger.

I put my hands in the air, trying to show them that I wasn't a threat and wanted to help.

"Hey, it's ok. I just want to help." I gently explained.

The eldest watched me carefully.

"No. You're just like him, you want to hurt her." The youngest said, referring to Zed. The youngest boy grabbed her arm, making sure she couldn't get too close.

"I want to help her but I can't if you don't let me. Trust me. Please" I coaxed, still wary as y/n was loosing blood and that the group was still baring their claws at me.

That seemed to work as they all shared a look before huddling together. Every now and again one of them would stick their head up, checking that I hadn't moved.

"Fine. But don't hurt her otherwise Willa, Wynter, Wyatt, me, William, Winnie and Wanda will get you" the younger boy said, stepping to the side.

I nodded at them and walked up to y/n, who was still unconscious.

"Damn. Zed, I swear to God, Im gonna kill you." I muttered as I saw the wound on y/n's head.

"You can... you can fix her...right?" The youngest asked, coming over to my side.

"Of course. But first, why don't you tell me your names?" I asked, wanting to gain the child's trust.

She looked up to the eldest, who nodded a small smile on his face.

"Mine is Winnie, that's Owen, Wanda and William, we are y/n's best friends-" 'Winnie' said in one breath. First she pointed to herself, then to the youngest boy, then the other girl and she finished with the eldest.

"and basically the best were-pups you will ever see" 'Owen' added, a cheeky smirk on his face.

"How do you know how to fix her?" 'Wanda' asked, watching me wrap a piece of cloth on y/n's wrist, covering up her small cuts and grazes.

"Oh. Well...let's just say I'm very clumsy. And that I've had lots of practice." I sheepishly answered, scratching the back of my neck.

3rd Pov

As Zia was bonding with the pups and using a ripped piece of cloth to stop y/n's bleeding head. Addison was trying to stop Zed before he hurt anyone else.

She ran up to him and clipped his Z-band onto his wrist. His Z-band changed from saying 'Offline' in red letters to 'Online' in green ones.

"Zed! I want to be here!" Addison exclaimed, as Zed turned to face her.

"What?" He asked in disbelief.