I'm...WHAT?

Y/n = your name

Y/n/n = your nickname

3rd person Pov

Everybody, except from Zed and Y/n, turned in shock as the door-like slab closed separating the others from the chamber.

"Zed!" Addison exclaimed.

"Wyatt, where's y/n?" Willa asked, looking for the younger girl.

"She was with...who was she with?" Wyatt tried to recall the last time he saw her.

"She was with us in the chamber." Wynter added

"Then she helped lift the moonstone." Willa recalled.

"Then she was with...oh no." Wyatt's face dropped

"She was with Zed." Wyatt muttered. The werewolves hearts dropped.

"Y/n!" The three looked at the slab in despair.

Y/n Pov

Me and Zed gasped as the slab separated us from the others.

The chamber kept rumbling. I tried to lift the slab but I couldn't.

"Zed. Just so you know, I don't blame you for the whole zombie-werewolf-me-getting-thrown-into-a-wall thing. I know you still slightly blame yourself." I explained as the chamber shook more.

He looked down at me, a surprised expression on his face.

"I'm sorry." Zed apologised.

"For me throwing you into a wall, me not trusting werewolves and this. You didn't have to grab the slab" he continued

"I know but I'm not letting you get crushed just yet." I joked nudging his elbow with my shoulder. He smiled slightly.

Suddenly the rumbling intensified again, this time it knocked the light. The chamber was plunged into darkness.

"Y/n?" Zed asked

"Yeah?" I asked, unsure why he asked.

"What's in your pocket?" He continued

"Zed- What?" I was beyond confused.

"Just look." Zed said.

I looked down and into the pocket of my dress. And yes, so you know I sewed pockets into my dress.

A small glowing light caught my attention.

"What?" I muttered, taking the Great Alphas moonstone necklace out of my pocket.

The necklace shone and glowed in my palm.

"Hey. At least we've got light?" I joked.

"Yeah...Yeah. Give it to me. I want to try something." Zed said, he sounded distracted. I furrowed my eyebrows but I did what he asked.

Zed took the necklace and pulled it towards him.

"If you put it on, it's not gonna make you a werewolf. You do know that, right?" I laughed.

"Yes. Yes. I want to do something first." He said.

As he pulled it away, the necklace got dimmer and dimmer. Eventually the room went dark again.

"What?" I asked, confused on why it happened.

"Wait. Watch." Zed said.

"Close." He said, putting the necklace closer to me, causing it to glow.