Wyatt the Werewolf worker

Y/n = your name

3rd person pov

"Attention all citizens. Monster laws have been reinstated. All curfews will be strictly enforced. Attention all citizens. Werewolves have been sighted. Take cover immediately. Keep children and pets inside." The announcement repeated as everyone rushed to their homes. 

Wyatt, wearing a Seabrook worker disguise, took a particular interest in a small stand with an umbrella that looked like a swirl of icing with a cherry on the top.

He looked to see lots of different flavours and colours of this weird yogurt-ice cream substance. He read the label and they were called. 'Cauli-brains', 'Squirmy-wormy', 'vanilla', 'mocha crunch' and 'strawberry'.

"Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no. We're closed." The owner of the stall said as Wyatt aproached.

"For good. Dreams of fro-yo success melted away. With monsters everywhere. Look, I like zombies. They like fro-yo. But Werewolves like human flesh. Maybe with sprinkles. Everyone likes sprinkles." Coach explained as he packed up his fro-yo cart. 

Wyatt just stood there, confused, trying to comprehend what the man had just said.

"Take cover immediately" the announcement repeated as people put up signs saying 'no zombies' 

"They see one werewolf, and we can't go to prawn?" Eliza asked, annoyed with the rules, after getting Bonzo a sandwich. "Okay we have to fight this." Eliza stated. "Protest. Boycott. Hunger strike!" Eliza planned earning a look from Bonzo when she said 'hunger strike' 

"Fine. Finish your sandwich, but this is so unfair." Eliza said.

-🥪-

"Zoey, come on home. It's not safe out there with these werewolves on the loose." Mr Necrodopolis said to his daughter who was busy hammering a poster to a wall.

"Just one sec." Zoey answered.

"Have you seen a werewolf? I'm looking for a were-friend. I already made one but I don't know where she went." Zoey explained to Wyatt, still in disguise.

"Silly kid, they're no such thing as werewolves." Wyatt tried to persuade the younger zombie.

"But we heard it howl AND one waved to me." Zoey countered.

"Maybe it was a hiker saying, 'howl's it going?' And the one that waved might of just been one of you're friends" Wyatt tried again.

"It was a werewolf." Zoey stayed stubborn.

"My, what big eyes you have." Zoey exclaimed.

"Zoey! Come on." Her dad shouted for here to come home.

As she left, Wyatt ripped her poster from the wall to show y/n and Willa.

-🚨-

Wyatt made his way back through the now broken fence, back to the den.

"He's back" alerted Willa.

"ROLL UP. ROLL UP. SEE THE LEGENDARY WYATT THE WEREWOLF WORKER!" Y/n shouted getting the den to burst into laughter, earning a sarcastic one from Wyatt.

Wyatt took off the overalls and gave them to a member of the pack, who went and put them away.

Y/n, who had finished her laughing fit, came over to Wyatt and gave him his moonstone necklace. 

He then went to another member of the pack and got his markings on his face painted on.

As he turned around, his moonstone necklace glowed and he wolfed out a bit.