Do it like the werewolves do

Y/n = your name

Y/n Pov

"Ugh. Useless. None of these history books say where the moonstone is hidden." Willa groaned.

We were sat outside a radio shop in zombie-town. Wyatt turned to me.

"I swear if you ask me if I'm ok one more time, when we find the moonstone I'm going to smash it." I quickly said, turning to my brother. He just turned back to his original spot and continued looking at the book. 

Ever since my coughing fit, the pack has been keeping an annoyingly close eye on me. Wyatt keeps asking me if I'm okay and although Willa and Wynter don't say anything I know they look at me when they think I'm not looking.

"Win the wolves', win the election. Easy." I heard the boy zombie from the bus incident say to his green-haired friend. As much as I'm supposed to hate her, she is quite pretty and she seems cool. Standing next to the boy was his sister, the younger girl from the bus incident.

"Hello wolves, allow me to introduce myself." The boy said walking up to our table.

"I'm Zed, zombie, football star, president hopeful." The boy zombie 'Zed' said putting out his hand to shake.

He laughed awkwardly when Wynter and Willa just looked at him.

"...okay" Zed said, doing the awkward act of pulling back his arm. I smiled at him, sure he seemed cocky but I did feel kinda bad for him. He smiled back and Wyatt, who was standing to the right of me, discreetly bared his fangs and stepped slightly in front of me.

"When zombies first came to Seabrook, we were outsiders, too." The curly-green-haired girl said, as she was moving her hands I noticed a thick, metal bracelet and now that I think about it Zed has one too. All the zombies I've seen has had one on as well. Must be some weird zombie fashion.

"Which is why you need a great president like Zed to represent you." She snapped me out of my thoughts.

"We'd be honoured if you guys joined us." She smiled. I gave a small smile back, making sure my stupidly overprotective brother didn't see.

"Our pack is our pack. We don't need anyone else so..." Wynter explained standing from her chair. I quickly but discreetly moved from behind Wyatt to Wynters chair before sitting down. 

"Who doesn't want more friends?" Zed's little sister asked

"Underneath all that fluffy hair, I bet you're a real softie." I laughed softly at how innocent and cute she was. 

"I am a mean, mean werewolf, kid." Wynter growled bending down to the younger girls height.

"That's what it's like to talk to you, y/n." Wyatt whispered, referring to the height difference, bending down to my ear. 

"Rude much." I whispered back.

Willa stifled a laugh at our conversation.

"I am tough and rough." Wynter continued

"Aww, you said ruff. Like a sweet little puppy dog." The green-haired girl awwed. My eyes opened in shock, wondering what will happen next. Willa furrowed her eyes in confusion, wanting to know what will happen as well.

"Ruff, ruff." The girl woofed. I was stifling my laughs as best as I could.

"We are beasts of the forest, we will never be tamed." Wynter exclaimed, still bending down to the younger girls height.

Her tough appearance melted away the second Zeds sister scratched behind her ears.

"Oh boy. Oh wow, that's great. Oh wow." Winter muttered as the  younger girl continued to scratch behind her ears.