I'm winning

Y/n = your name

3rd person Pov

The sun shone on Addison's house.

Addison's parents, Missy and Dale, watched their daughter. They stopped eating their watermelon breakfast as they looked at Addison's different hairstyle and clothes, questioning where she got them from.

Addison, noticing her parents looks, looked up.

"So. New look?" Missy asked awkwardly. The tension between parent and daughter grew.

"I like it. My new friends like it." Addison shrugged her cheery attitude still present.

"Did you join a, um, rock band?" Dale asked, referring to his daughters hair. Addison gave him a confused look, wondering why her dad asked.

-🍉-

"It's election day, Seabrook! We have an assembly to hear from our presidential candidates, and it is going to be so good to see you all." Principal Lee announced on the speaker as people entered Seabrook high.

"Addison?"

"Check her out!"

"She looks amazing!"

"Look what she's wearing!"

"That is a fresh look"

Murmurs followed Addison as she walked through the hall.

"Whoa! Bad hair day?" Lacey asked, getting up from the table the Aceys were sat on.

"Bad hair life?" Stacey scoffed.

"I think it looks great." Addison retorted, turning to face them.

"Yeah, not so much." JC added, the Aceys snapped their fingers.

"Addison if you ever expect to be cheer captain..." Lacey said

"Well, maybe I don't." Addison cut in.

"Maybe cheer team isn't for me after all." She continued, causing the Aceys to gasp in horror and walk away. This caused Addison to smirk.

"Addison!" Zed exclaimed as he ran towards the girl, he did a little jump over something on the floor before coming to a stop in front of her.

"I was up all night thinking. You're not a werewolf, you can't be." He said.

"But I love moonlight strolls." Addison explained.

"Yeah, you like sunsets too. That doesn't mean you're a vampire." Zed fired back

"Zed." Addison deadpanned

"Look. It's really hard being considered a monster. Trust me." Zed said, a serious tone in his voice.

"All I've ever wanted is to find my pack. And now I finally have." Addison confessed.

"When I see the wolves, I'm going to put this on." Addison brought out the box with the moonstone necklace out. She opened it and gave it to Zed, who looked at it.

"And, I'm really sorry I can't make the debate but I need to find the wolves." Addison apologised, she gave Zed a hug.

"Good luck." Addison wished before turning around and walking away.

Zed watched her go before looking down at the moonstone necklace a confused look on his face.

"Whoops, almost forgot. You'll do great, Zed." Addison said, walking back over to Zed, who had closed the box.