Cheerleading practice

Y/n = your name

Y/n/n = your nickname

Y/n Pov

The pack and me sat on the benches and somehow no one has noticed we are here. We are literally in broad sight and no one has said anything. People in Seabrook are so oblivious.

I sighed and looked at the seat next to me. Willa wasn't here because she had to look after the more sick members of our pack, meaning Wyatt was in charge. This made me wonder, what would happen if Wyatt or Willa couldn't lead? Who would be Alpha? What if the Great Alpha isn't in Seabrook? What would happen if we don't find the moonstone? Actually I knew the answer to the last question.

A loud whistle made me snap back to reality. A confused expression plastered on my face as I tried to get my head out of the clouds.

Wyatt, who must've noticed how disoriented I was, grabbed my hand as Wynter shared a look with him.

I looked down and saw the cheerleaders stop talking and stand to face Pom-Pom.

"I am so fired up to be running cheer practice. Together we can do anything." The white-haired girl encouraged.

The girl who was in the library with us discreetly pointed to the pack, making Pom-Pom turn around in confusion. I gave a small wave, once again not really knowing what to do.

"Sorry, but this practice space is for cheerleaders only." Pom-Pom said in an almost challenging manner, as she walked closer to the benches.

"Ha! Just you try and get us to leave." Wynter retorted, standing up from her seat. I got up and held her hand because I knew that she and Willa still held a grudge against Pom-pom from the library incident.

"Wynter. Some respect." Wyatt said grabbing her arm. I was surprised at how harsh he was with her. I mean, yeah, he has his bad days but he's never that rough with anyone, especially not Wynter.

"No, I don't want you to leave." Pom-Pom said, shaking her head.

"I want you to stay. Show us what you can do." Addison smirked. The pack started staring at each other, wondering what she meant. Me, Wynter and Wyatt shared the same eyebrow-raised, what-the-hell-is-she-trying-to-do look.

"The cheer team is for everyone." Pom-Pom continued. With one final look from Wynter, Wyatt agreed and before we know it, we were on the floor dancing with the cheerleaders.

The cheer team did their well-rehearsed routine and for the first few seconds, we tried to figure out the moves. Eventually, I got them and started dancing with my partner, a zombie who quite clearly got dragged here by her friends. The rest of the pack followed my lead, I started to add in some moves from werewolf dances and from dances that me, Willa, Wyatt and Wynter made.

We placed our hands on top of each others and howled. Wyatt was dancing with Pom-Pom and Wynter with the girl from the library.

My partner turned to me, she looked like she was really enjoying herself, twisting and spinning, every now and again she would copy my werewolf moves. Some people got lifted up on others shoulders. Pom-Pom was at the top of the tower and jumped off, Wyatt gracefully catching her.

'Oh so when SHE jumps he catches her but if I decide to jump off a tree, he's all like no no no I'm not going to catch you' my thoughts ran, but I pushed them out of my head as soon as they came.

We all cheered once we had finished.

The girl zombie that I was dancing with approached me, she looked about 100x more happy than she did before.