We are the call to the wild

Y/n = your name

3rd person Pov

Addison finished texting on someone on her phone. She put her phone down, sighed and grabbed her cup of hot chocolate. A scraping noise caught her ears.

"Zed?" Addison asked, getting up from her sofa (couch).

Y/n Pov

It was practically the middle of the night and we were outside Addisons pack. Willa walked up to the doors and scratched her claws down them, making a scraping noise to catch Addisons attention.

"Zed?" I heard the girl ask, before opening the door.

Me and the pack watched as Addison opened the door, not noticing us as we stood to her left. Addison turned around about to go back indoors before gasping in terror as she saw Willa's claw marks on her door. Addison backed up to the doorframe.

'Yes.' I nodded in approval as she placed her hot chocolate onto a seat. 'Keep the hot chocolate safe'

Once Addison put her hot chocolate down she turned, finally noticing us.

"Come with us." Willa ordered, standing in between me and Wyatt. Wynter to the right of Wyatt.

"What's so important?" Addison asked unsurely.

"You are." Wyatt said, getting an odd look from Willa, who thought that she was going to do the talking.

"See, that's what I had to deal with the whole day. Please don't leave me with them again." I muttered to Willa, getting a poorly hidden smirk in return.

Reluctantly, Addison followed us back to the den.

"Pretty sure this is classified as kidnapping but ok." I muttered as we made our way down the forest path, making everyone's mood lighten.

"How about we think about it as a friendly meet." Wyatt muttered back, before getting cut off by Willa.

"Kidnapping." She coughed jokingly, Wyatt playfully glaring at her. I laughed before turning a corner.

"Where are we going?" Addison asked, still following. We turned around.

"It's a wolf secret. If we told you, we'd have to kill you." Wynter, who was walking next to Addison, answered. Wyatt raised an eyebrow, Willa tilted her head in confusion and I managed to do a mixture of both at Wynters statement.

"Too much, too much. I knew it. Sorry." Wynter rambled, putting her fists up against her head.

I ran up to her and grabbed her wrists, letting her calm down slightly. Addison watching as I calmed her down, Willa cautiously watching Addison. Although Willa says different I know that she still doesn't trust the girl.

"Welcome!" Wynter exclaimed.

Willa looked at Wyatt, who was still confused on whether Wynter was welcoming Addison or not.

"But not too welcome!" Wynter growled, Addison looked at me for reassurance.

Wynter coughed. I instinctively grabbed onto her, Addison doing the same.