cought

¨i mean we can, but i hear ur sister screaming- shes close¨ he groned abit.

I whined,”ignore..”

He did holding his princess close resting his eyes as he laid on the wall, ¨ive liked you senice 2002 darlin¨”he said softly.

“Me to..” i said before slowly falling asleep

He sofly would peck ur neck, about a hour later, his guard found us.

¨ṕrince nicholas? Why are you here with the village boy¨

¨didnt i tell you i would be with my future husband?¨ sap replied, getting a sigh and the guard left.

I softly started waking up, “mmm.. Nu uppie..”

¨what is that babyboy?¨ hed ask.

“I nu wanna get up..” i softly mumbled

¨id do what i can to make it so you dont have to get off my lap, alright darling?¨ he replied.

“Otay..”

Nick opened his eyes slightly at the younger, ¨god ur pretty¨

“Noooo” I whined softly.

He leaned in to kiss you as the door opened and reiled this… his expression widden, "hello?"

“U-uh p-prince nick..? I-I need clay..?” Alyssa softly asked.

“A-alyssa tell dad I’m not going okay?”

Nick was now just red someone caught him being all gay with his love.

Alyssa nodded and ran off after shutting the door.

“S-she’s gone nick..” I mumbled flustered.

Next thing I know is I’m pinned down and Nick is bright red.

“N-nick?” I said flustered only for him to just kiss me hard.

My eyes widened but slowly closed when i kissed back, his lips against mine felt like i was in a dream. I’m just a village boy, and I’m kissing the Prince. The kiss turned into a makeout session as we both just went into our own world, ignoring the outside world.

He'd give off small groans, felt up and down my body, it felt special… he always called dream his princess for a reason, and here's ur reason.

Soon we both pulled away, drool connecting our lips as we slowly opened our eyes. Little did we know Amelia was right there and was shocked.

He'd look up after practically slurping up the Slavia, "Oh hello- uh f-fuck this is aqward"  he never expected someone to just watch him make tf out with dream.

"Your making out with my stepbrother!!” Amelia yelled in shock as I glared at her.

“Yeah and you just ruined a moment with my fucking crush Amelia!” I growled at her.

"You do know I'm only at this wedding because I'm very close with dream? And yeah? So what if I make our with him" sapnap snared back.

“CLAY I’M TELLING MOM!!” Amelia yelled before storming out of the room as i just snickered.

“What’s my dad gonna do? He doesn’t fucking care about me!!!” I yelled back.

Sapnap rolled his eyes, "its not like anyone controls me either Amelia I do what I want." Sapnap yelled after, kissing ur neck soft, "so~ how was it"

I looked at the prince and smiled, “Wonderful” I kissed him softly.

He kissed back, full of passion as his hand lingered in ur hair, "always forever"

I pulled away, “always forever”

He'd smirk and stay above you shokeing you in kisses, half expecting someone else to come out of the wood works.

I was just a happy little mess before hearing my dad and step-mother yelling, “Shit nick!”

He'd grone getting off of you sitting there fixing his shirt and helped u fixed urs. He made it seem like we weren't making out, but hanging.

“Clay what the hell are you doing?” My stepmother screamed.

“Hanging with nick you bitch-?”

"Damn mr.wastaken didn't follow his late wives last wishes did he…. Find a nice woman? More like you found a she-bitch"  nick said rubbing his ears, his ears wore very fucking sensitive.

I hugged onto nick, ignoring my dad and stepmother. His arms wrapped around my waist and I just nuzzled into his neck.

Nick would smile abit holding his most prized prostion, the boy he yearned for. "Even so, if we wore. What's the  problem? I'm only at this wedding bc dream is my bestie and he asked me"

“Well, You’re the prince! You don’t need to be making out with a mere village boy!”

I snapped, “WELL MAYBE HE’S HAD A CRUSH ON ME SINCE WE WERE LITTLE! I’M FUCKING DONE WITH YOU ALL!!”

“CLAY THAT’S ENOUGH!!”  My dad yelled.

“Yeah clay thats enough!”  Amelia said, “Now give me my future prince!”

I felt Nick shaking a bit and my eyes widened.

“HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS LEAVE HIM AlONE?! MAYBE HE’S TIRED OF ALL OF YOU’RE GUYS BULLSHIT!!” He snapped only for Amelia, my father, and stepmother to look so shocked.

I whined and he got up, letting me go before calling his guard. His guard came and escorted him out of the room leaving me behind.

“Nick…” I softly said for him to turn around and blow a kiss to me.

I blew a kiss back and looked down, white hot tears filling my eyes. My dad smacked me once Nick was out of sight and started yelling at me. I just blanked out and let him, not caring anymore. I just broke down, and started sobbing.
-