all yours

He'd come back and pick u up taking u and placing u in the tub, "ill never get bored of this look."

He’d giggle softly, “ I know you wont”

He'd smirk and get in straddling you just kissing his husband, "mm~ I don't know why shebitch thought she could replace u.

“I dunno either but she looks like a fucking garbage can” he’d joke a bit.

"Toadstoll"  he'd luagh abit and kissed ur neck. Hearing a knock, "mm-"

“Who is it?”

"Youre so loud"  mother complained with a voice u reconzi3d whinging behind (amilia >:) dramaaa)

He blushed, “Sorryyy!”  he rolled his eyes at Amelia’s voice, “Amelia go away- You whiney bitch-”

"Oh- come on why does the hot one have to want the ro-"

"Don't talk about my husband like that' he snapped, "you just wanted money didn't u, bitch"

"Nicholas  you don't talk like that to pepole"  mother scolded.

He rolled his eyes got us out and dressed him shirtless holding you on the bed rubbing ur legs.

Clay was just quiet, but he nuzzled you. He closed his eyes and took calming breaths, because he hated having people argue due to ✨trauma :’)

His mother walked in and of coruse ur whiny sister came in, "im busy. I have a husband to care for."

"Nicholas you can atleast show compassion for who's here-"

"That flew out the window when she made my baby a maid."

Clay covered his ears and tears filled his eyes, “mmmm..”

He ended up getting up, grabbing a coat after putting slippers on and walking out of the room, going to the balcony as tears poured down his face. He curled up and started sobbing quietly.

He followed you hugging ur waist, "bubba it'd okay I have u.. I'm going nowhere- mother just wanted me to proply turn her down ig"

He kept sobbing quietly, “I-I know..”

He'd cradle you  soft and nuzzling u, "sushh it's okay I have u"
-
The end