wicked stepsister

Dream pov

He stood at the window, smiling like an idiot, not realizing whats on his hand.

“Clay!! Why are you staring at the window?!” Amelia yelled.

“Oh u-uhm I thought I-I saw an animal!” He quickly lied.

“Whatever.” Amelia huffed before she walked upstairs.

Clay opened his hand, seeing the note and Nick’s messy handwriting. He smiled and then started reading the writing.

Note: 'I'm sorry I've been so damn distant my princess, I love you please… I need you.. I need you princess - come…'  and there was a Gala incvite taped to the bottom.

I felt a thing spinning  on my finger looking, 'did he propose?'

I smiled and went to my room just to put the note on my dresser. When I got to my room, i started softly laughing.

“God that’s why I love nick..” I said to myself.
I heard a soft knock on my door and went to open it. Amelia walked in, with a big grin on her face. ‘Oh brother-’ i thought to myself.

“Clay you need to get all of my dresses and alyssa’s dresses washed, and ironed!” She demanded.

“Why?” I asked, only for her to just demand, “Why don’t you just do it?! There’s a gala coming up!!”

I gasped softly in what i thought was an innocent way, “I’ll gladly do that!”

I ushered her out of my room and shut my door, before she could grab my hand and drag me to her room. She put multiple dresses on my arms and then pushed me.

“Now go get those clean!”

I just rolled my eyes and went to go get the dresses washed. After a little while, i had all the dresses in a basket and walked outside. I hung them up on the clothesline and sighed. I went back into the house when my stepmother came into view.

“Now, you have to get every single chore done before you’re able to go. Got it?”

“Yes mother..” I mumbled.

I sigh and went to do the chores I had.. but at least I had the ring… and he actully gave me a special note. While doing the chores, I softly hummed while smiling.

4 hours later

I  had finished all my chores when my stepmother and stepsisters were ready to go.

“I finished all my chores stepmother!”

She snickered a bit, “Maybe, but what are you going to wear? You’ve got no formal clothes.”

“Uhm-”

“Might I suggest mother, that clay doesn’t go?”

The prince himself wanted me to come… there has to be something, "well- the prince and i ar- close im sure-"

Maybe the dress he got me ages ago still fits if they Hadn't found it?

“I have a dress clay could wear?” Alyssa said softly only for Amelia to glare, “No! He’s not wearing any of your clothes!’

I just went to my room acting like I was defeted hopping my dress was still hidden under the bed, the one nick got me jokely for my 16th… he leaves gifts out my window on my birthday.

Only to find the dress I thought of missing from the box, 'where is it..?'

Amelia appeared into the doorway, holding up my dress, “missing something?”

"Why the fuck do you have the dress nick gave me" I snapped
“Because I was going through you room? You don’t need a fucking dress! You’re not going anyways!” Amelia snapped back.

"Youre just mad his in love with me" I snaped back wanting to cry… I just wanting to be in nicks arms.. looking at the ring.

“I’m mad because you’re stealing my fiance!” She yelled.

I looked at her angry, as hot tears filled my eyes, “Get out of my room!! Get out now!!” I snapped.

“Fine maybe i wiil!!” She snapped back,, as she walked out of my room and slammed the door.

Once i knew Amelia , Alyssa, and my stepmother wer gone, I just curled up into a ball sobbing.
'He gave me a ring… not you I'm his… princess' my mind repeated. There must be a way for me to get to nick…
-