always forever

Alrifht horndog u and clays cornation is in 15 minutes so get up there." Mother said.

Clay nodded and he hugged you tightly, honest to god terrified.

"Alright- babyboy it's gonna be okay" he said softly  Carrington you up

“I know, I just never thought I’d ever be a princess-” He giggled nervously.

"Well you wore always my princess- tho the cornation senice we wedded is gonna make us king and queen or king and king idrk" he said

He’d nod and then nuzzle your neck.

He'd smile and held you on the throne smiling relizing he gets to do this now, "my baby" he'd kiss ur cheek.

He’d smile and nod, “Mhm”

"This is our new life mi amore"

“I know”

He'd smile and look around the room, happy about what has became "always knew we'd wed"

“I always dreamed of it” He’d softly peck your cheek.

He'd grab you're chin and pecked ur lips, "well that wasn't the only thing I dreamt abt baby" he smirked with the same face he's gave every  time before doing it.

He blushed hard and hide his face in your neck, “Oh hush I know what your dirty mind was dreaming about before we got together-”

"Oh please you love it in you and you know it~ ur my little whore" he'd say in ur ear.

He’d blush even harder, “ssssssssshhhh”

"I'm gonna enjoy this." He said.

He just had his face hidden in your neck, being quiet.

He'd just listen to the coreantion nonsense as he gives you all the affection  in the world.

He’d giggle softly and nuzzled into your neck.

He'd smirk abit as the crowning happend.

"Queen clay halo and king nicholas halo. I proce you king, queen of the kingdom of aragon" the guy said

He’d smile and nod.

He'd kiss his baby soft  holding u close.

He’d kiss back, happy.

Some time  later he got bored of amila with her bitch look and took you off to our room cuddling you on the bed, "u look pretty with my suit jacket around u"
-