after party

His hands firm on your waist as he swayed you back and forth before breaking it but lingered close, “to our next chapter in life, mi amore”

He opened his eyes and smiled, “To our next chapter”

Hed lean up holding you close still. Refusing to let go of whats his.

He’d be a smiling mess and nuzzled you, “I love you so so so much” He’d kiss your cheek.

The reception went well he eventually put his suit jacket on u seeing as he felt like it was getting cold, “youve married a simp”

“I know i did’ He said with a smile as someone yelled that it was time for the bride and groom to dance.

“Babe its time for our first dance!” He said with a giggle.

Hed smile and take you to the floor doing the traditional dance with u.

He’d smile, and kissed your cheek.

He kept spinning u.  

He’d softly hum while dancing with you.

Hed nuzzle u, “all mines”

“Forever.” He’d said, “Mind if I go see if i can sing a song? It’s a song i’ve been writing..”

“Be my guest mi amore”

He’d nod and then go to the band, before talking with them about it.

Hed watch mizmerized.

He stepped up to the microphone, “So this is a song I’ve been writing for a while, and it’s dedicated to my favourite person in the whole world..” He looked at you as the band started playing for him.

Hed smile blushing as he watched his princess up there, ‘so beautiful’

He’d take a deep breath before singing, “I lose my breath whenever I see you
You stole my heart, what is it that you do? My life was grey, 'til you added colors Like the moon needs the sun, we don't care 'bout the others You set my world on fire You're my heart's desire I just wanna love you Just wanna hold you Just wanna be with you 'til we grow old Just tell me you'll stay or take me away I want you for myself every single day
You set my world on fire You set my world on fire~”

His eyes widen smiling, proud of what he was able to do for u, ‘god famn… i love u’ hed think blushing like a mf.

He’d continue singing and he had his eyes closed. (The song is You set my world on fire btw ^^)

Hed smile leaning on the wall god he was so inlove enjoying this, god this man was his queen? God he scored big.

He finished after a couple minutes and opened his eyes smiling as everyone just clapped, “Thank you and most importantly Thank you nick for saving me from a hellhole that was my stepfamily. I love you so much and I’m so happy i said yes to marrying you”

Hed get up on the stage and hugged ur wasit, “its nothing my surgerplum. I am happy to”

He’d softly cup your face and kiss you, happy tears in his eyes.

Hed kiss back holding ur wasit and a hand in ur hair smirking as he gave a secret middle figure to ur family. God it was funny to him, amilia was sobbing and having a tantrum.

He’d giggle and break the kiss.

“Oi someone do me a favor and shut ripoff draco malfoy tf up~” he said smirking.

Alyssa did the favor for you and dragged her sister outside before smacking her and walking back inside, “done-”

Hed snicker holding clay close, “good lady alyssa”

He’d hide his face in your neck as alyssa nodded.

“You really love my neck huh sweetboy?” he said soft.

He’d nod and nuzzle it.

Hed smile picking u up and went to get you some more cake.

He’d softly hum his song and he put his head on your shoulder.
“Hey nick? When’s clay gonna have a crown?” Alyssa asked.

“Mm why you want to know that exactly?”

“I wanna see him look even more like a princess!” She said with an actual genuine smile on her face, looking like an excited 13 year old.

“Well his coronation is probably soon- weddings twnd to hold the new weds conrantion soon” he explained fedding his baby some cake.

When you were talking to alyssa, clay took some frosting and put it on your nose like a little kid, “boop!”

“Cutie” hed say softly doing it back.

Alyssa smiled, “You two were made for each other..”

Clay licked the frosting, “ooo”

“I and his real mother knew that to– we wore impossible to separate growing up, he was always sleeping over here or, i at ur house now” hed smirk and pecked his hubbys lips.

He’d giggle and nuzzle you, his ring just sparkling in the light.

"God ur so bueaiful"

He’d giggle and amelia walked away, only to bump into someone.

He'd hold u close feddinf u the cake.

He’d eat the cake and he had frosting on his chin a bit.

He'd smirk licking it off.

He’d giggle and did grabby hands, “more cake?”

"Yeah I can give u more" he'd luagh abit giveing u a plate with cake on it.

He’d giggle and eat it, before putting some cake on your chin, “hehehe”

I'd smile softly and managed to lick it.

He’d giggle even more and finish the cake, “I’m stuffed- that’s good-”

Alyssa was just now talking to the girl she bumped into and they had alot of things in common.

Nick smiled softly, "glad u are darling -i belive our coronation is here soon"
-