midnight :(

Nick’s POV

I heard the clock hit midnight. Clay’s eyes widened and he started rushing away.

“Baby? What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I-I’ve got to g-go..!” He said while rushing away.

I followed him as he ran into the castle and entrance hall. I saw him run down the stairs and one of his heels came off.

I rushed to pick it up as He got into the limo. A few tears trickled down his cheeks. I stood there in shock, holding his heel, just watching him get driven away. A royal guard had gotten me out of my trance by poking me. Tears of anger filled my eyes before I rushed to my room.

'Mm… I'll get him and he'll stay with me.. I'm so done with this galla I never wanted it. It was my parents sceam to get me to move on.

Dream’s pov

Tears ran down my cheeks while in the limo. Fuck the shitty limit… I want my fiance… I started crying and pulled my knees up to my chest.. Soon enough I was home and everything disappeared. My lovely dress had turned back into my scullery maid dress and the limo disappeared. All I had was my heel.. ‘Oh no.. I lost the other one..’ I thought to myself while walking inside. I sniffled and went to my  room, seeing the note. I put that in my dresser and got on my bed. I don’t want to be here.. I just want my fiance.. But I cant right now.. I have to clean everything up.. I wiped my eyes and went downstairs, before cleaning up the tracks that stupid Amelia’s cat made.. I looked around before looking at the ring… Amelia, Alyssa and my stupid stepmother came inside. Amelia looked mad and so did Alyssa.

“Why didn’t the prince dance with anyone else? All he did was dance with the stupid stanger who was pretty” Alyssa said.

“Girls enough! Go get ready for bed. Clay go help them.” my stepmother said only for me and my stepsisters to go upstairs.

'Mm.. you mean the one who he Said he was engaged with? Damn Alyssa you spoiled mf.'

I hid my ring and went to go help them. Alyssa was just going on about the ‘pretty stanger’ while amelia just shot glares at her and a bit at me. Thank god the hickeys aren’t showing..

"I mean he knows amelia's dress was the one he gave to me for my brithday, he himself hates when pepole steal things so I see why he wouldnt" I said, "we are bestfriends after all."

“CLAY SHUT UP!” Alyssa said before smacking me.

“Fine, see if I ever help you again.” I snapped before walking away.

'I can't wait til they see him show up and go strgiht for who it is'.

"I said amelia he probaly did dance with u Alyssa bc it'll be unfair since he hates Amelia"  i said before running off.

Amelia followed me before smacking me, “SHUT UP! THIS IS WHY NOBODY FUCKING LIKE YOU!”

"The prince sure does" I snicker playing with my ring, before going out and sitting under my mothers tree.

I looked up into the sky and sighed. My face sure hurts but I’m not letting them see that it hurt me. I don’t care about those spoiled stupid bitches.

I just want Nick and to be in his strong protective Arms… that makes me fell spical and safe… he only ever made out with me.. as a owl dropped a note from above on me.

'Hm what's this?'

I read it and it's from neck.. he sent me a rose note:'they gonna do a shoe try on thing, so I hope I can just say it's you bc ik it is'

I held the note close to me and sighed. I yawned softly.
-