fairy godmother

Dream’s pov

I cried for hours 'someone hear my cry.. I need to be there for nick..'

Soon i felt someone softly stroking my head. I kept crying and the stroking of my head stayed the same.

“Now now sweetheart.. What seems to be the problem..?” The person who was stroking my head said.

I sobbed, “I-I c-cant g-go to the g-gala... A-and m-my f-fiance i-is the prince..!”

“Now now.. Look at me dear!” It was a lady around the age of 50 who had me look at her, “Now calm down okay honey? What are you wearing to the gala?”

“I-I have nothing to w-wear..”
"Oh honey I can handle it." The figure said.

I sniffled, “h-how..?”

"With some bippty bopping magic!"
A magic wand apreed in her hand.

I looked at her with wide eyes, “m-magic?”

She nodded "I'll get you to ur fenice in a jiffy"

I nodded and took a deep breath, “s-sorry m-ma’am..”

She waved her wand and u wore dressed like a princess, tho she made sure the hickey was in sight. "Now my boy. You have til the clock sticks midnight"

I smiled and twirled around a bit, “Thank you ma’am.”

“Wait, what am I going to wear for my shoes and how am I going to get there?”

She waved her wand and clear slippers apreed. She then took u our and a limo was there, "like so my boy"

I gasped and hugged her, “Thank you!”

I got into the limo while smiling.

And l ike that she disappeared, “remember midnight.”
-