glass slipper

Nicks pov:

"It's the day… and now I have to make alot try this shoe… but I know whom it is to"

I sigh getting ready taking a spare cape. To a boring day. Went down.

"Ready to find ur bride son"  mother asked.

"I know who it is. I marked clay with a hickey  when I asked him to come and the one I danced with had a hickey, where I put it and had the ring." I said.

"Son… just move on irs for the better- females ar-"

"I'm gay."

Soon enough of we went to place to place. Many failed, by noon woof got around about the shoe being size 5 slim.

"Prince. You alright?"

"It's a waste of time to do this if I know who my bride  is already" I said annoyed by this.

"Can't ever be to sure, prince"  the guard said knocking of my loves  door.

“Hello?” Clay answered the door, before looking at me in shock, “O-Oh h-hello nick!”

"Hello princess" he'd smirk winking at you, "were here for the shoe try on bullshit."

Clay nodded and went to go get his stepsisters and stepmother, “O-okay”

"Get the shitshow over with alicia" he seemed disintreated  in the Ordila  and instreated in you.

"Prince Atleast  act like u care" alica said.

He leaned on the wall smiling softly at u.

“EEK!” Amelia squealed when she saw you, “I’ll try the shoe on first! Move Alyssa!” Amelia shoved alyssa a bit.

"Please not to loud I have sensitive hearing." He muttered.

"Madme please sit." Alica said.

He moved abit looking at clay with a love lust in his eyes.

Amelia sat, “oh it’s definitely going to be me!’

Alicia tried and it bearly fit one toe.

“Ugh.” Amelia rolled her eyes.

“It might fit me.”

"Every child in this house including the maid must try it, royal portocal"  alicia said, "u next"  pointing at Alyssa.

Alyssa sat down, “Yes ma’am.”

She tried but alyssas toes could only fit, "no go. You next, the prince seems to take a like to u regardless" pointing at the maid.

Clay’s hands were shaking in a scared way, “o-okay..” He walked over as Alyssa stood up, glaring at him.

He'd smirk, "ill do this one alicia"

"Mkay prince" she said Giving it to him.

Sapnap got down and smirked at you mouthing, 'I know it's you already darling'. Before he took ur foot and slipped it on ur foot perfectly.  "We have a fit."

Amelia groaned, “Of course it's clay! You were supposed to be MY fiance!”

"You see I'm gay amilia." He'd stand taking ur hand, "alicia  get my princesses stuff and met me out."

"Right away prince"  alicia said looking at you, "you're room is where?"

“I-it’s the attic..” He mumbled, his cheeks a bit red.
-