to the castle

Nick pov

She went to get clays stuff.

I picked him up and carried you out to the carrige, "told you i would."

“I-i know”

"Well you're gonna live ur best life spoiled and in my room.. well our room now" he said happily kissing u passionately.

He kissed back, and cupped your face smiling, “I’m glad..”

"Me to~" he said as the guard came and brought ur stuff, getting  in.

"Nick you  keep ur teenage mind in check I don't need to see it." Alicia said.

"Fine." He'd huff and kissed u soft on the cheek his hand rubbing ur thigh.

He nuzzled you and smiled a small bit, “I love you nick..”

"I love you to. Always have- I've been spoiling you to hell"  I said.

He giggled softly, “Did you guys get my dress back?”

"Mhm.' He'd look at a noting alicia  who sent the carrige off.

He’d nuzzle you tightly, “I wanna cuddle..”

He'd wrap his arms around u and got comfy cuddling u.

He’d nuzzle into your neck and cuddle you, “mmm mine..”

“Forever and always mi amore”  I said, rubbing his back softly.

He’d smile softly and started humming ‘Training wheels’ by Melanie martinez.

"My cute princess."  I said softly kissing ur forehead.

He giggled softly, “Not cuttee!”

I gave him a sninister little smirk, the same one gave him every time i asked to do him. “We'll see abt that one.”

He huffed a bit and hid his face in my neck, “Fine.”

I rest my eyes witha  half-lidded expression at him, “m~~ cant wait til were alone inn our room baby~”

He blushed hard, “s-shushhh!”

Id smirk and put the royal cape on him like a blanket “what.m its tradition babe”

“J-just shush.” He said, hiding his face in your neck.

I smirked and went into his neck kissing every mark i put the night before gently.

He made little small noises but muffled then in y neck, “h-horny fuck- B-but i love you-”

“Love you too~ what i juest love kissing ur neck~ anddd” hed lean into ur ear, “ur thighs are next”

His cheeks warmed up, which meant he went bright red,”o-okay-”

“Enough you two were almost there keep it for the bedroom prince” alicia said.

Hed roll his eyes, “mm”

“Yeah nick!’ clay giggled hard

Of coursed id be all angesty, i mean i wanted this man in my bed for years, and the dreams nightly aswell.

Clay nuzzled your neck, “mm Your hot.. Didya know that?” He asked innocently.

“If my princess thinks i am then yes i did” i crooned.

He giggled, “i luv you”        

“I love you to mi amore-”

“Were here prince” the horseman said.

He hid his face in my neck, “ugh I’m kinda scared even though i love you’re family-”

“Im sure theyd be happy im not mopping around wanting you bc i now  have you” he said.

“I know!’

“Pretty boy.” he said.

“Am not pretty!”

“Yes you aree”

“Nope. Never ever will be!’
-