The prank that changed it all

"Ugh what you see in him pans?!" "I see a hottie!" I groan in response. Pansy Parkinson's is my best friend she has always been there for me. She deserves the world. And anyone but Draco Malfoy. " fine fine have it your way Crabbe!" I heard the abnormally loud voice hiss. "Here malfoy comes pansy. Why don't you make a move?" I said while winking. She started to blush like crazy. I ran off suddenly. "Y/n! Y/N!" I heard pansy scream my name but I ignored her.

£££££££££££££

I was talking with Fred and George about a prank to do on Malfoy. "What if we pour paint on his abnormally big head?" I proposed. "Too basic." Responded Fred. "What if we." "Stink bomb him?" The twin said alternating the sentence. "Yes!" I exclaimed. "Now how do we get the ingredients for it?" "Leave that to us shortie." They said in unison. " YOURE ONLY HALF A FOOT TALLER THEN ME!" I yelled as they ran away. I sigh and shake my head.

"Why are you talking to the weaslbees?" I heard Malfoy say. I ignore him. He then walks by my side. He asks again, "why are you talking to the weaslbees?" I roll my eyes and start to walk faster and faster. I start to run. "Ugh you bitch!" I hear Malfoy yell. I laugh looking back at him. I head to the common room and walk into my dorm. As I walk in I see Fred and George. "HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET IN HERE?!" I screamed. "We have our ways." "Now let's talk about the prank." "Okay."

£££££££££££££

We were all ready to do the prank. I was standing up on a ledge in a hallway Malfoy always walks in. I spotted him. I look at Fred then George. They both nod. "3....2....1" I throw down the stink bomb that had paint in it. It immediately hit him. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!" His high pitched scream ran throughout the whole second half of the school at least. Everyone was laughing. I was laughing my ass off as I jumped down from the ledge. "Y-YOU DID THIS?" He basically screamed. "Yep!" I said with my innocence voice. He then grabbed a chair and threw it at me. It barley missed. "You wanna go?" "Let's go." he growled. We started to throw whatever we could at each other. "Fight, fight! Fight!" Everyone cheered. "STOP! MR. MALFOY AND MRS. RIVERGOLD MY OFFICE NOW!" I heard professer McGonagall say.I was also covered in paint somehow.
"But after a shower." She said with clenched teeth and a terrifying smile.

££££££££££

I was nice and clean so was Malfoy. I got a quick glance at him. He looked cute with his hair wet. WAIT WHAT I DID I JUST THINK THAT?Omg omg omg it's fine it's fine. We both walked to professor McGonagall's office. I could smell his strong Mens cologne, his apple-cinnamon hair wash with a hint of lavender. I sighed as we opened the door. I didn't expect to see snape, dumbledore, and McGonagall I thought right then and there we were expelled. I started to breath rapidly. Everything was blurry my heart was racing. Snape seemed to notice. If you didn't know he always helps with my panic attacks. I was shaking on the verge of tears. I looked at him scarred. He smiled and mouthed 'you're not going to be expelled' I put my hand over my heart, it was still beating super fast. It was like he could read minds!

"Mr. Malfoy and mrs. Rivergold you two have been the trouble of the school." We both smirked. I had calmed down. "You will have no ordinary detention." We both looked at each other dumbfounded. "You will restock the WHOLE ENTIRE Hogwarts kitchen." She put emphasis on the whole entire. "Wait what?!" Malfoy asked. "We gave the elf's a day off." "B-bu-" "no buts mrs. Rivergold." I looked down at the now extremely interesting floor. "You will start at ten am tomorrow and if you skip we'll have filch hunt you down." She sounded scary serious. I just nodded. "You may be dismissed." We both walked out.