Broken nose

It was the day buckbeak was getting killed. I didn't know why she was being killed but I guess it wasn't for a good reason, because Harry,Ron, and Hermione are super mad. I don't really think anything of it. It's not really my problem. I know I sound selfish but every animal I owned my parents just killed it.

Draco in the morning woke me up and dragged me downstairs and into the courtyard. "What are we doing here?" "Getting ready for the show!" He said in his smug voice. "Okay?" It came out as a question. Crabbe and some other dude whom (did I use it correctly?) I didn't know.

Minutes felt like hours as we were just watching hagrets hut. Then we heard some people coming down the stairs. "Oh come here to see the show?" Draco said as I recognized her lines poofy hair. "YOU! YOU FOUL, LOATHSOME EVIL LITTLE COCKROACH!" Hermoine yelled as she pointed her wand to Draco's neck. "Hermione no!" "Hermoine he's not worth it!" "YASSS QUEEN!" I yelled clapping and jumping up and down. (That was my reaction when I saw this sence)

Hermoine took her wand away. Draco smiled smugly as she walked away. She then turned around and punched him in the nose.CRUNCH!I gasped as I put my hands over my mouth. Crabbe and the other dude picked Draco up and they ran away. I was still in shock. "I guess he deserved it. Good job girl!" I said as I high fived Hermoine.

I ran to go and check on Draco. He was at the bridge blood dripping down his nose, and on his black shirt. The blood as soon as it hit his shirt was invisible, no where to be seen. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He sniffed. "Yeah I'm fine just some blood. And my nose hurts." He said in a struggled voice. I walked behind him my hand on his back and one on the railing.

"Want to go to madam pompfery?" (I forgot how to spell her name.) I asked in a sweet voice. "Nah I'll be fine." I rolled my eyes as I pulled out my wand. "Let me see." As I took his face in my hands. His eyes were tearing up as he leaned into my touch. One tear dropped. Another and another fell. I wiped them all away.

"Oculus Reparo." I said. Click. His nose was now fixed. I kissed his nose then all around his face. (This is so cringe) He chuckled as he pulled me into his lips. I smiled into the kiss as he did too. "I'm glad we were stupid enough to get a detention." "Well I'm glad you are. Life is hell now dealing with you" I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"DRACO PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed. "How about no?" "DRACO!" He ran as fast as he could then stoped and put me on a bench then ran off. "FUCK YOU DRACO!" "I BET YOU WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT!" I groaned as I started to walk back to my dorm.

That was so cringe. I also had no idea on what to do. I'm sorry I haven't been posting 555 words that are cringe lol.