Talkative

Me and pansy stayed up all night talking about all the drama. Especially Sirius black. I will admit I'm a little scared. Like what if he comes in and kills me? Or someone I love? I'll stick to the what if's.

"WAKE UP RIVERGOLD!" Pansy yelled as she shook me awake. "I'm up I'm up." I said groggily. She rolled her eyes. "Hurry up someone is waiting for you." She said wiggling her eyes.

I got up and got dressed. Since it was a cold day so I wore this:

 Since it was a cold day so I wore this:

A/n if you DONT like it it's fine idk. Put links of what you would wear!

And black stockings. I put my hair in y/f/hs (your favorite hairstyle) I looked at myself in the mirror. I adored how I looked. I then realized that someone was waiting for me. I rushed down the stairs being careful not to trip. I reached the end of the staircase and saw Malfoy.

I opened my mouth in shock as he smirked at me with that little glare. I crossed my arms. "Want to go to hogsmede with me?" "Ugh fine. I also feel forced by the way." I said, as he chuckled. It sent butterflies through out me as he laughed. I know some people see him as a git but I see the good in him. At least when I want to.

He held out his hand for me to take. I grabbed it and we started walking. Hand in hand we walked to the great hall for breakfast. As soon as we walked in I could hear the whispers.

Look it's the slytherin Prince and princess. Their finally together. Ugh I envy them. Look at git Malfoy and rivergold. She looks amazing.

I slightly giggled as the comments I heard. We had our breakfast the went outside and waited to leave. I saw Harry asking Mcgonagal something. He walked away looking saddened but whatever she said. "What mommy didn't sign your form?" Draco asked. My eyes widened as Harry looked at us with a glare. "Oh wait! She couldn't because she's dead." Crabbe, Goyle, and Draco burst into laughter. I had anger burning in my eyes as I started slapping their arms.

"Oh shut up shut up!" I said. "What gone soft for pottah?" Draco asked. I rolled my eyes and started walking catching up with pansy. "Hey girl!" I said with enthusiasm. "Oh hey girly pop." She said popping the p. "I saw you with Draco." I rolled my eyes and chuckled looking away.

"We've gotten better since the detention." "Oh yeah forgot about that. I have a question thought." "Shoot it at me." I said walking with her side by side. "Well I feel like you left something out. Like between you and Draco." She said. I sighed then said, "ok don't tell anyone this but we kinda slept together." SHe gasped loudly as her eyes widened. I realized what I had said. "WAIT WAIT NO! I meant I fell asleep on top of him." I said explaining. "So... you're a top?" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh shut up." I said as I checked. I didn't realize that Draco snuck up behind me. He picked me up by the back of my knees and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed in fear as he but my bottom on his shoulder. "DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled giggling. He hummed. "How about no?" He said as he started to run. "PANSY! BLAISE! GOYLE! CRABBE! HELP MEEEEE!" I pleaded for help.

They all laughed as I screamed.

Today will be a loooong day.

I'm so super sorry that I didn't post! I was so busy with school! I only have two weeks left bc I'm in a private school and on a collage schedule. Au revoir loves

642 words lol