Hogsmeade

Once we arrived at Hogsmeade we went to honeyducks. I was looking at all the candy, mostly chocolate frogs. I got a a handful of them. I then felt a hand wrap around my waist. I turned around and saw Draco. Our faces were so close. I could smell his spearmint toothpaste as I looked into his crystal gray eyes. I could feel my face heat up by the second. He realized we were really close and let go and backed away.

"S-sorry." He said. I looked down hiding my face. "I-it's fine." We both went to the counter and I gave the girl the sickles for the chocolate frogs. We both walked out not talking about what happened. We found pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise, and Astoria. When they noticed us Astoria latched onto Draco.

"Hi drakie-po!" She said. Draco looked very uncomfortable. I glared at her. She smirked as she looked at me. I rolled my eyes as I linked my arm with pansy. "Let's go to the three broomsticks!" Pansy said. "Ok let's go. Come on drakie-po!" Astoria said with her high pitched voice. I rolled my eyes as we started walking to the three broomsticks.

As we walked in the warm air hit my face. My face muscles instantly relaxed. I sighed in relief. We walked to a both I let everyone else sit down first as I sat down Astoria pushed me off the both so she could sit next Draco. Pansy gasped as I fell to the floor. I brushed my clothes off as I sat next to pansy. I glared at Astoria as she smirked at me.I layed my head on pansy shoulder as I closed my eyes. I sighed heavily. The waiter then walked over and said, "Hi y'all! what would y'all like?" (I'm Texan so this makes sense I'm sorry if it doesn't to you) "seven butterbeers please." Draco said. "Ok sweetie." She said winking at him.

"Why is everyone obsessing with Draco?" Blaise suddenly asked. "Cause he's hot." Astoria said as she basically eye fucked him. I rolled my eyes. I started to fall asleep on pansy shoulder. I fell asleep on pansy's shoulder. She was very comfortable to be honest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was being shaken awake by somebody. I sighed groggily as I looked at pansy. "Butterbeers here love." I chuckled at her nickname for me. Crabbe said, "y'all dating yet?" "What no!" Me and pansy said at the same time. Everyone laughed at the comment except Astroia. "You know queers are disgusting." I got furious at her. "Shut the fuck up bitch." I said. "Why? Are you a queer rivergold?" "No I'm not. I just support them." "It would be a shame if your parents heard about this."

"Guys stop! You being so immature!" I'm just voicing my opinions. I thought. I finished my butterbeer and got up and left wanting no more drama. "Y/n where you going? Y/n? Y/N!" I heard pansy say. I got out into cold snow. I forgot my scarf and hat but whatever. I ran to the snowy forest. I layed down on a tree by the shrieking shack. I sighed as my body started to go numb from the cold.

"Y/n? Y/n? Hey are you okay?" I opened my eyes and saw Draco. I smiled as he sat next to me. I put my head on his shoulder. " yeah I'm fine. Astroia was getting on my nerves, and I wanted to get away from her." "I'm sorry about her." "Draco don't apologize for other people it's not your fault." I said taking my head off his shoulder. And looking into his eyes. "Sorry it's just a habit from my father." He said looking away.

"You know I can't believe we were sworn enemy's." We both burst out into laughter. "Yeah I still can't believe we hated each other." "Remember when I put pink hair dye in your shampoo." "Oh my gosh my hair was pink for weeks." We laughed and laughed remembering all the pranks we did on each other.

I couldn't stop laughing when he told me about him and potter having that midnight "duel" "You ditched him?" "Yep." He helped me stand up. We hugged each other for a long time. We swayed side to side. I looked up at his orbs... JK WE HATE THE ORBS 🔘🫦🔘 We leaned in faces so close that our noses touched. Our lips touched and I felt sparks. His lips soft and tasted like butterbeers. I could smell his shampoo, and cologne. Our lips moved in sink. My hands moved to his hair. He wrapped his hands around my waist.

I pulled away and looked at him. "T-that was nice." I said. "Y-yeah." I kissed him again not passionate but hungry. He seemed shocked but kissed back harder. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him in. Our tounges fought for dominance and of course he won. He roamed my mouth making have a small moan. He smirked into the kiss. We pulled away. "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes yes of course!" I kissed him over and over again. I kissed all around his face.

That was hard to write. I haven't had my first kiss yet sooooo. Yeah! Au revoir loves

There was exactly 900 words in the story lol