Disaster strikes

I was just walking around the halls bored and hungry, until I saw the medical wings door open and voices inside of it. "Dumbledore! Dumbledore! They've got the wrong person!" It was Harry and heromoine. I didn't know what was going on but I still evesdroped on them. I could barley hear what they were saying though. Dumbledore left the room. He saw me and said, "go help them. They need it." I was confused but he gave me his reassuring smile and walked away.

I walked in to a confused Harry and hermoine and Ron with a broken leg. "What's going on?" I asked as they noticed me. "Sirus  is getting the demontors kiss!" Hermoine screeched. "What really?" "Yes!" "We have to save him." "I have just the right thing." Hermoine said. She pulled out a timeturner. I knew mcgonagall would give her one. "Come here." She said. Me and Harry walked over to her and she wrapped the golden chain around our necks, and clicked it three times.

I couldn't make out what was happening. Once all the spinning stoped Harry asked! "What was that?" "We'll explain later!" Me and hermoine said as we walked out. We looked at the time. "Where were we at 7:00?" "Going to hagreds hut!" Harry said. We all sneakily walked down to the stairs and watched the scene unfold. After a few minutes we saw hermoine punch Draco's nose. "Nice punch." Harry said. "Thanks."

"Guys look!" I said pointing at Draco and his goons running towards us. I grabbed Harry and hermoine's wrist and ran. We were lucky they didn't see us. We went to his hut. Harry and hermoine were talking about something but I was mostly interested in buckbeak. She was so beautiful I can't describe it. (Also your author is lazy and feet hurt because of basketball). I turned around to see Dumbledore and the executor walking down the hill. "Guys hide!" We ran behind the pumpkins.

"Why aren't we leaving?" Harry asked. We waited 30 more seconds until hermoine threw a pebble/ rock the window, and it hit Harry. "Ow" he said. We saw them leaving and went into the forest. Hermoine stepped on a stick and it made a sound. Past hermoine looked back and shrugged it off. After they went back up the hill we came out. We tried to get buckbeak to move but he was to heavy. Hermoine picked up a dead ferret and threw it at buckbeak. She ate it. I had an idea.

I put the rack of dead ferrets around my neck and had Harry and hermoine unchain buckbeak. I started to lire her into the forest. We were walking and walking and walking till we stopped. We all said our goodbye and let her free. I saw hermoine shed a single tear. "What next?" I asked them. "We wait until we come out of the whomping willow." Harry said. I nodded. We waited and while we waited I fell asleep on hermoine's shoulder.

............................................................... time skip

I was shaken awake bye hermoine. I shot up and looked at the scene far away. A wolf and I think a dog were fighting. "What do we do?" They didn't answer hermoine only howled like a wolf. "What are you doing?" Harry scolded. "Saving your life." She spat back. The wolf then came charging at us. "Well shit." I said. We all ran. Me, Harry, and hermoine split up. Harry and hermoine stuck together while I was alone. I was breathing heavily behind a tree. I heard leaves crunching, twigs breaking, low grows, a scream then a thud.

I turned around to see buckbeak attacking the wolf. "Let's go!" Hermoine said. We stopped at a lake with tons of demontors I had flash back of all my trauma with them.

..............................Flashback..............................

"JUST DO IT YOU BIG BITCH!"  My mom screeched at me.

"YOULL BE FINE MOTHER FUCKER!" My dad yelled making my ears hurt.

I tried to think of a happy thought but it never came

"E-EXPECTO P-PATRONOM" I yelled but only a little blue light came out.

Everything then went black

..........................................end of flashback..........................................

My head hurt like really bad. I felt someone holding onto my body. My eyes opened up and saw I was a hundred feet above ground. I started to panic but then realized that I was on buckbeak. I had a sigh of relief as we landed. I decided to go back to my dorm. As I was walking through the corridors i saw a silhouette. The figure then came up to me and hugged me. I became stif until I smelled Draco's cologne. I hugged back.

"Where were you!" He said cupping my face gently. I had to come up with a lie but couldn't think of anything. "I was uhm uhh, talking to hermoine!" It wasn't a lie but wasn't the whole truth. He didnt really care. "Well Al long as you're safe." He said sweetly. I chuckled. He kissed my lips softly. I smiled into the kiss.

Hello peoples! Finally I posted! I now have confidence and will be doing 4th 5th 6th and the Hogwarts war chapters! They will not be as good but oh well. Also I won my basketball game 26-12 and 40-6 also 888 words!