The dorm

I was running back to my dorm looking like a tomato. It was hogmede weekend and basically everyone was gone. I opened the slytherin common room and saw all the third year girls. They snapped their heads towards me and ran up and hugged me. I was left in shock. Pansy was the tightest.

"WHERE WERE YOU! YOU HAD ME SO WORRIED!" She cried out. "I just fell asleep in the kitchen." "Wait what?" One of the girls asked. I started to explain everything. I did leave out what happened between Malfoy and I. "Hey pansy can i talk to you?" I asked her. "Of course bae!" We went back to our dorm

££££££££££

"Sooooo what is it?" She said excitedly. "Well ummm. Have you ever liked someone your friend likes?" I questioned. "Oh oh speaking of liking people I was thinking and I actually don't like malfoy!" She said beaming. My heart fluttered. "When I was thinking about him I thought "well he's the person my parents want me to marry." So then I realized that I was liking him for my parents! Not for who I like!" I gasped. "So who do you like?" "Well..... you know that one party that we had?" "Yes?" I responded. "Well I kinda hooked up with Zambini." I gasped in shock. "I like him for him." "Your parents would never approve!" "I know! So I guess my type is people my parents don't like." I giggled.

"So what we're you saying?" She asked. "Well I might have realized that I like Draco." I said blushing madly looking down. "OMG OMG OMG OMG!" She screamed. I put my hand over her mouth and pinned her down on my bed. "Shut up!" I said and we both giggled. I fell right beside her. "So.... Wanna talk about boys?" She questioned. "YES!"

Sorry that this one is short. I didn't have ideas. Well bye bye