Cuddles

Such a chringy title 🤮
Y/n pov
When I woke up I felt extremely dizzy. "She's awake!" I heard a female voice say. I opened my eyes and saw a dark dimmed room. My eyes adjusted as I sat up. I looked around to find out I was in the hospital wing. I heard the door slam open as I heard a familiar voice.

"Is she here? Is she ok?" I realized that it was Draco. I sighed heavily as I layer back down. My body somewhat hurt (I forgot how to spell hurt in this moment 😐) He ran over, and when his gray-blue eyes meet my y/e/c eyes instantly the pain went away. "Are you ok? What happened? Are you broken? Merlin my father will hear about this!" I stopped him and said, "draco I'm fine! And does your father hear about everything you say, do, or hear?" He chuckled. "Maybe he does.

"Ok love birds stop eye shagging and get out!" (Pompey is a savage here 😎) My face instantly turned into a tomato. Draco helped me up. We walked to the common room. The fire was dead and the dark room was silent as ever. "Let's go to my room. Crabbe and goyle had family isssues." "Ok?" I said in a questioning tone. We walked up the boys stair well and entered his room.

It was cold and I got goosebumps all over. I slightly shivered. Draco didn't say anything as he "dragged" (basically walked) over to his bed and ripped off his blankets. My eyes widened. Are we going to fuck? Ah shit I'm not ready. "Dont worry I know you're cold we're not going to shag dumbass." My face heated up.

He layer down and I layer on top of him. I snuggled into his neck as he stroked my hair. I was so relieved, and relaxed. I was drifting off to sleep when I heard him say the best words someone can hear.

I love you.

That was so short! A little bit of fluff. This story has gone to the dogs. I already knew I wanted to make this a short story. I'm thinking of skipping to 6th year so shagging and then the war then after. Tell me your thought about this book! Au revoir

388 lonely words