The great hall

I was just sleeping until I felt someone shaking me violently. "What?" I said annoyed. "Get up we need to go!" I recognized that voice, it was Draco's. "Whatever." I said rolling over my back facing him. He groaned. He then picked me up bridal style. "W-wha- hey put me down!" I said now fully awake. "We have to go to the great hall he said going down to the common room. As we opened the portrait I heard scrams of terror.

"What going on?" I yelled so he could hear me. "Sirius black broke into the castle." He responded. "WHAT!" I screamed. He then put me down and grabbed my hand. "Stay with me. If you lose me go to the great hall. Please be safe." He said with worry as he stared into my eyes, as terrified kids ran around us. We started to run. Well speed walk. We were hand in hand until someone ran in between us breaking us apart.

"DRACO!" I screamed. "MEET ME AT THE GREAT HALL OK!" He said. I sighed shakily. I started to walk again. I then felt something hit my knee. I fell to the ground and people started to run over me. I screamed in pain as someone stepped on my arm, then another on my face, stomach, and my head. I was knocked unconscious.

Draco pov

I was running with y/n to the great hall hand in hand, until someone ran in between our hands. "DRACO!" She screamed. "MEET ME AT THE GREAT HALL OK!" I yelled back at her. I just prayed to Merlin she was ok. I heard another scream and it sounded in pain so everyone started to run faster.

Time skip by your author who has no idea on what to do next 😌

I was pacing at the great halls door. Y/n hasn't come in yet so I was worried. I felt a tap on my shoulder as I saw Astoria. I rolled my eyes as I saw her. "What greengrass?" I said clearly annoyed. "Why are you here At the door when you could be sleeping with me." I was shocked and disgusted. "Because I don't like you bitch." She looked dismayed. "Ugh!" She groaned then stomped away.

Y/n still wasn't back. I was starting at the ceiling in my sleeping bag. I then heard heavyweight footsteps. I closed my eyes. "Professor dumbledore." I heard filch say. "We found a girl in one of the halls. She was attacked by what it seems like. Broken arm and nose. Blood everywhere I tell ya." My heart clutched holding it wasn't y/n

"Who was it?" Dumbledore asked. "I think it was y/n Rivergold." I silently gasped. Is she ok? Should I check on her? Where is she? I thought. "We took her to the medical wing sir. Madam Pompey is healing her now." Said Percy Weasley. Thank Merlin. "Ok good." Said dumbledore. "Let's let the children rest. It's been a long night."