The broken heart

Idk how to put chapters before chapters and I just thought of this so here you go.

Pansy pov

I was laying down on the common room couch and staring at the ceiling. I was super bored, so I got the bright idea to go sneak in on Blaise. I went up the stairs to the boys dormitory. I found blaise's, Dracos, crabbe , and goyles room. I didn't knock. I swung the door open, but I was dumbfounded when I heard weird noises. Luckily me swinging open the door didn't make any noise.

I saw that Blaise's  bed had  movement in it. I tip tied over to his bed and saw something I would've never thought of. "WHAT THE FUCK BLAISE?" I screamed. Blaise was fucking Astoria greengrass. "oh shit!" I heard him mumble under his breath. Tears were rolling down my as I watched them get dressed.

"WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING DO THIS?" I yelled once more. "I'm sorry love I just was out of it." Such a lie. I had suspicions that he was cheating on I just never thought he would. "DONT CALL ME THAT!" Astoria left red faced and eyes filled with tears guilt and regret.

Blaise went on and on and on about how he was sorry. I was so fed up that I.....

SMACK!

I slapped Blaise hard. There was a handprint on his right check. "FUCK YOU BITCH!" I yelled as I flipped him off as I walked out. I ran to y/n's and is dorm crying and sniffling. I burst through the door. Y/n was working on making a book that she made. She turned her head to see me in all my "glory" "Omg what happened?" She yelled as she ran up and hugged me.

Timeskip

I finally calmed down. "Do you want to talk about it?" Y/n asked. "Yes please. Blaise cheated on me with Astroia and I saw it happen." I fell back on to y/n's bed. Her mouth was wide open. "Really?" "Yes really!" "OH IMA BEAT THAT MOTHER FUCKING BITCH UP!" Y/n yelled. I laughed as I saw her face filled with anger.

"I'm not stopping you." We both laughed as I forgot about Blaise.

Blaise pov

Ah shit I really fucked up! I need to tell someone. Right as I thought that Draco walked in. "Sup dude." He said. "I CHEATED ON PANSY!" I yelled. He was taken back in shock. "You disgusting BITCH!" "I know I know! But hear me out!" "NO IM NOT GOING TO HEAR YOU DUMB EXCUSE! YOU CHEATED ON HER! I DONT CARE WHY JUST GET OUT OF MY FACE!" He yelled. I started to walk away when he said, "by the way y/n's going to fuck you up!" Shit I forgot about her.

[469 words]

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING IT ALL STARTED WITH DETENTON! should I make another book? I'll try to post more on it love y'all so so so much!  BYE