Detention

It was 1o am, me and Draco were walking to the kitchen. I heard him mumbling. "What was that?" I questioned. "None of your business rivergold!" He said. I rolled my eyes at him. When we made it to the kitchen professor Mcgonagal was there. "You two will not leave until this kitchen is fully stocked. I don't care how long it takes!" She belowed. I sighed as she left. I started to stock everything up. "This is all your fault rivergold." Malfoy said. I didn't respond.

££££££££££££££££

It was currently 3 am and I was exhausted. Draco was still working as I did too. It seemed like the cabinets were endless. I groaned loudly so he could hear. "Oh shut up." He said. I was so tired and he was too. "So..." I tried to make a conversation with him. "How are you?" I asked. "Better now that you're talking." He said. I blushed. "Are you tired?" He said. "No I'm just on my period!" I said sarcastically. "Yes yes I am."

I turned around to face him. His tired face looked so cute.  "Well I am too." "Ugh I wish I had a pillow!" I said. "Well I'm available." He said opening his arms. I smiled. I didn't think as I ran into his arms. It was like we were drunk. He sat down with me in his arms. I put my head in his neck snuggling into him. He chuckled as he played with my hair. "You're so pretty." I rolled my eyes. "Don't fool yourself Malfoy." We chuckled together. I was dropping my eyes. His sent was so calming. I blacked out in his arms.

£££££££££

"Should we wake them up mirverva?"I heard a voice say. "No." Another voice said. "Well at least give me my gallons." I finally recognized the voice. It was snape. "I'm never making a deal with you again." "I for sure thought that she would get with Harry! She so his type." I recognized the voice as dumbledore. "That's because he's your favorite student." Snape said. I could feel Malfoy twitch under me. I pretended to be asleep as he woke up. I then drifted off. Back into a deep slumber

(Draco pov)
I woke up with a warmth on my body. I opened my eyes to see y/n I started to blush like crazy. The girl I like was on top of we and she was sleeping. I saw snape, Mcgonagal, and dumbledore. I looked down as they quietly chuckled.

Snape came over and whispered into my ear saying, "Don't lose your Lilly like I did malfoy." I looked him in the eyes and nodded. I looked back down at y/n and smiled.

Click

Dumbledore took a photo. My pale face then became like a cherry tomato. He smiled at me then winked and looked at y/n. "Don't lose her. She's very fragile and delicate. I nodded once again. I then felt her moving as I continued to play with her hair. The other left after Mcgonagal restocked everything with her wand.

(Y/n pov)

I woke up with an amazing sent. I lifted my head to see Draco. He smirked at me. I looked down at his chest where my hands had been placed. "Aww don't be embarrassed rivergold." He said in a baby tone. I hit his chest and walked out blushing like crazy.

I like my best friends crush. I'm screwed!