ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚 - ℙ𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘

The last Exam ended an hour ago, and my first year of school was officially over.

It's quite unbelievable, actually. I would never have expected to complete a year without running into corporate White Room hitches. But now that the new first years will move in pretty soon (tomorrow, according to Ryuuen), things could get quite interesting if there are White Room students in the mix.

Which reminds me.....

"Chiaki?"

"Hmm?"

"Wanna go out?"

She looked down at me, at my face resting on her lap. Her fingers ran through my black hair lightly. "Where to, Kei-chan?"

"On a date."

"You're not fit yet," she recited. "You need more rest. I'll stay with you today."

"But I'm completely fine. See?" I stretched out my arms, and swiftly stood up from the bed. "See? Completely fine."

Chiaki pouted. "No, not enough! I won't let you go anywhere!"

I let out a soft sigh, and climbed up onto my bed. "Pretty please?"

"Nope~"

"Pretty pretty please?"

Before she could come up with a sentence, I connected my lips to hers, very softly. Her lips were soft, succulent and smooth. She had a very good scent too.

Her shoulders stiffened a bit, and I lightly caressed them, non-verbally asking to release the tension. 

I've done several things ever since coming to this school. I've learnt things here that I would never have learnt in the White Room. And one of them is this calm, happy and tranquil feeling that I'm experiencing right now.

It's just a kiss, but it holds so much meaning for those involved. Like a proof of mutual respect and trust.

Such an insignificant action..... but so much dopamine. It's scary.

After a few seconds, I pulled back. Chiaki remained in a trance-like state, and her fingers moved up to touch her lips. She involuntarily swallowed a lump in her throat.

"I'll..... I'll never g-get used to this," she breathed out, and clasped my hands in hers. "Once m-more?"

"Nope~"

Her ears turned red in embarrassment, and she threw a small tantrum. "P-please! Just..... just one more!"

"Nah."

"Please!" she screamed. "Please, just a small one! "

"Do you really want it that much?"

"Mhm!"

"Then let's go out on a date. Then I'll give you one."

An adorable pout made its way onto her face, but she did not disagree. "B-but.....!"

"Think about the kiss, Chiaki. The kiss."

She gulped lightly, and licked her lips nervously. "T-there's no other way?"

"Nope."

She let out a deep sigh. "Uh..... ok then. I'll come. Actually, a bit of a walk might be good for you....."

"Alrighty then! Go get dressed up, Chiaki. I'll come to your room in around 15 minutes!"

"Okie!"

She bounded off of my bed, and after sending a flirty wink in my direction, scurried over to her own room, after closing the door behind her.