Chapter 1 - Transmigration

What is the feeling for being adopted to a wealthy family in korea?

For me it was so shitty life....

"I, Kang Haera, have lived a hellish life since being adopted by a wealthy family in Korea.

My adopted parents would beat me when they were drunk or angry, making it a habit to be beaten.

In order to earn their affection, I would play the part of the perfect daughter but was never given the hugs or love that I desired.

Despite this, I would still hope that one day they would show me affection...

17 Year Old, Kang Haera

"Ah, I was beaten again..." She whispered with an emotionless expression as her cheeks reddened like she had just been slapped or punched

She walked over to her bed and lay down on it, her phone lying beside the table.

"Today, I wanted to read a webtoon that would help me feel better." she thought as she reached for her phone.

Kang Haera had a specific taste in webtoons, enjoying dramatic and tragic plots while also having a fondness for modern-day high school settings.

While swiping through her phone's screen, she stopped at one that piqued her interest.

"Inso's Law" was the title, featuring a girl named Ham Dani known for liking to read certain kinds of webnovels. Shs read the introduction,

where she discovered that the central plot revolved around Dani finding herself inside one of these webnovels? This certainly piqued Haera's curiosity.

As she clicked through to the first chapter, Haera was hooked by the interesting plot and quickly immersed herself in the world of the webtoon.

She was hooked, reading for two entire hours before finally pulling herself away to think back on everything that she had just read.

"This is pathetic..." she muttered to herself with a gloom expression, thinking back to the plot.

"Why are they avoiding the main character?" she thought. "they are in love with her but they are jealous of her fake boyfriend, shouldn't they just be direct and talk about it?" She was clearly perplexed.

"There's no any chapters... Ugh..." Haera had become quickly frustrated at the webtoon . As she contemplated this, she decided to take another one Inso's Law novel because of her curiosities for a whirl and check out The Law of Webnovel Novel.

Five hours later, she was completely engrossed in her reading. It was like stepping into a completely new world and escaping her crappy reality.

The webnovel was so engrossing that it took up her entire day of free time. But as her eyes grew red and she was starting to feel like she had cried during her reading session.

'Heuk...everyone forget about her this so heli tragic there's only one who remember her and that's the male lead, Ugh!!'

Haera's frustration with the webtoon kept mounting, finding it completely tragic and annoying that nobody,

except the male lead, truly remembers her or understands her. She continued to read, feeling annoyed but curious nevertheless, until suddenly she finds herself slipping into a deep and sweet sleep.

It was as if she was sinking away from her crappy reality and towards the fantastical world of the webnovel, never expecting to wake up again, having finally found escape from her miserable realities.

///

Haera slowly opened her eyes once again, she felt the warmth of the sun shining in through her window. She slowly rolled off of her bed with a slightly frazzled look about her, before noticing the small and unfamiliar design of her room.