Chapter 11 - Different Section (EDITED)

[A/N: I made some slight changes to the scenario for Woohyun in this chapter, because I wasn't satisfied with his original personality. I make him more like a bad boy this time. I'm sorry if any of you were confused by the differences. Please reread the chapter to see the changes.]

///

The new list of assignments was announced for the first-year students, and Haera's name was different section.

"Haera...Dan-I..." Yeoryeong mumbled with a shocked expression.

"What the heck ..." Dan-I mumbled as they looked at the list.

What the heck, I'm in a different class like Dan-I?! I thought, shocked, as I scanned the list twice.

Yeoryeong looked at me with teary eyes and a gloomy face. "We're different classes. Why am I separated from both of you, my best friends?!" Yeoryeong screamed with emotion.

"This has never happened before," Dan-I mumbled, frozen at the idea of being separated from us.

"I..." I began to speak, but sudden shouts and screams cut me off.

"Kyahh! It's the Four Heavenly Kings!?"

"You're so cool, Jiho!?!"

"The Four Heavenly Kings are amazing!?"

They screamed in the hallway as their voices echoed in my ears and the sound threatened to make my eardrums bleed.

Jiho looked at me and put his arm on my shoulder as he looked at the list.

"Get your dirty arm off me," I snapped with a glare, and he flinched at my words.

The people suddenly began to gossip and mutter as I tried to ignore them.

Jiho looked at us with a pitiful expression, looking at the two "ugly faced brats" he was surrounded by.

"Hey Haera and Dan-I, Even though we're in different classes we'll still hang-out with you two so don't be too devastated. It breaks my heart to see you guys torn up." Jiho said, but I could tell he was trying to hide his smile.

Dan-I shouted, "Get lost! I'll be perfectly fine without you. No one can bring me down."

"Really?" Jiho replied with a snarky smirk.

"Yeah! "

Eunhyung suddenly interrupted the conversation as he elbowed Jiho directly in the stomach. I mentally scored him a hundred points for that, he deserved it.

Dan-I and Eunhyung were having a conversation off to the side as I contemplated my different class assignment. But then Ju-In started to cling to me and hug my neck, "Don't cry, noona."

"I'm not crying," I said defiantly

"Noona, if you cry it make me cry too," Ju-In said with teary eyes, making him look like a puppy.

"I really---" I tried to start a sentence, but Ju-In screamed at me again, "I told you not to cry; you're gonna make me cry too!"

"Okay, okay", I replied as I patted Ju-In, who was still hugging me tightly. Jiho intruded on our conversation again as he said, "We should go to our own classrooms."

"Go by yourself," Yeoryeong shouted, as Jiho dragged Yeoryeong and Ju-In away to their classroom.

"MOM! NOONA DONT FORGET TO CALL ME!" Juin said woth glommy expression

"dan-I, Haera i talk both of you later" Yeoryeong said with glommy expression as he was dragged

Ju-In, with a sad, teary expression, shouted, "MOM!! NOONA DON'T FORGET TO CALL ME!!"