Chapter 4 - Graduation Trip

(CLASSROOM)

During class, Yeoryeong was feeding Dan-I a sweet and sugary chocolate stick, and it seemed like they were having a lovely and cute moment together. I couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed by this, but suddenly, she turned to look at me and smiled.

"You too, Haera, say ah," she said as she handed me a chocolate stick. I couldn't resist her cute charm, and I took the stick and started to chew through it. It was quite delicious and sweet, and I had to admit that the chocolate was my favorite flavor

"I'm jealous you three look so lovely” Joo-in said while smiling cutely

Yeoryeong asked herself, "Do we really look that way?" looking quite clingy to Dan-I and I, who both felt rather embarrassed by this situation.

Yoo Chunyoung continued to bring logic puzzles, Sudoku, and crossword puzzles and asked Ban Yeo Ryung for help figuring them out. The former looked at Dan-i with a straightforward attitude, asking, "You've been purposely avoiding her, right? Why did you do it?"

Chunyoung's straightforward attitude made Dan-i gulp as she was caught off guard by this interrogation.

But thanks The period for the midterm exam came as the bell rang and we all went back to our seats.

Ban Yeo Ryung was the top student in our school, and Kang Haera was second, which made Jiho feel very resentful as he came in third.

I shrugged off his resentment and teased him with my higher rank, saying, "See, I can beat you." I didn't really care that much about my rank, but it was fun to tease Jiho about it.

I burst out laughing as Jiho told me to fuck off,

"Wow! Haera is so cool! You beat Jiho's dignity!" Joo-in says while laughing as Jiho dignity is fading away

///

After finishing lunch, we decide to go back to our classroom.

"Dan-i Can we go to your place after school finishes?" Yeoryeong asked Dan-i, who smiled and nodded in anticipation.

We stepped into the classroom and heard Baek Yeomin's loud voice, which caught our attention.

We overheard Baek Yeomin's voice as he was talking about Dan-i, and his words were incredibly rude and insulting.

"I'm so sick of Ham Dan-I. Since Ban Yeoryeong and Haera have so many guys around them, she's being such a parasite to them. Oh, that name is so perfect. Looks exactly like a maid Hyang Dan-I."

We overheard Baek Yeomin insulting Dan-i by calling her a parasite and comparing her to a maid named 'Hyang Dan-I and we felt deeply disgusted and infuriated by his words.

"Also, Haera, don't you see that she's always left out since Dan-i and Yeoryeong are fine? It's pathetic to see her looking like she's a pity case, haha!"

I looked at Baek Yeomin, who also looked at me and Dan-i with a mocking smile. She then spoke to me directly, saying, "Whew~ who's here? What do you want, Hyang Dan-i? Can't take a joke Haera?"

As Yeoryeong was about to start a fight, I stopped her and spoke.

"Yeoryeong, stop. Don't do anything." I said firmly, catching Yeoryeong's attention.

"Yeah...Don't fight with them. That's not the answer." Dan-I said softly, trying to calm both her and Yeoryeong down.

"Haera...Dan-I... "

Baek Yeomin and her group were clearly trying to provoke us, making it obvious that they were looking for a fight. They didn't care who started the fight, as long as it ended with us being blamed for it.