Chapter 13 - Until The End Of The Story

(YEORYEONG APARTMENT)

-AFTERNOON-

As I scrolled through my phone while waiting for Yeoryeong, I stole a quick glance at Dan-I, who looked anxious.

"Are you okay, Dan-Ah?" I inquired, and she replied with a sweatdrop and added, "Well...I don't know if I can attend school safely..."

"Why, what happened?" I asked with concern, seeing that she was wearing a red hoodie while I had a pink sweater and turtle-neck underneath.

"Do you remember the guy on the beach? Guess he's attending the same school," she explained.

"Oh, you mean the guy who made you weep?" I clarified.

"It's not that I wept because of him, I just cried because of his name," she added

"Haha, I see. I see. But don't worry, here, we're all here," I assured her, making her feel more secure.

"Yeah, I thought so," Dan-I said with a sigh, but then Yeoryeong opened the door and greeted us with a cheerful smile.

"Haera, Dan-I, my mother said we should go eat Chinese food for dinner to celebrate our first day of high school!"

"That sounds good" Dan-I mumble

Yeoryeong nodded and added excitedly.

"My brother will be done with school at 6 PM, so we can leave then,"

"Well, in that case, should we stop by your brother's school on the way to the Chinese restaurant?" I suggested, and both Dan-I and Yeoryeong nod in agreement.

As we walked toward Yeodan's school, we heard Yeoryeong explain, "My brother said that the late-night study sessions begin at his school tomorrow."

"That sounds terrible," Dan-I and I agreed with a unanimous "Ugh..."

As were walking We spotted many students gathered outside of the school, conversing and chatting.

"Is there a celebrity coming?" I inquired, observing the large crowd of students. Dan responded, "I guess so. There are so many students here-" She was interrupted when a group of students raised a banner "YEODAN FOREVER" and applauded, yelling,

"YEODAN, CONGRATULATIONS FOR BECOMING A SOPHOMORE! +"

More students began shouting their comments, filling the air with their enthusiastic voices.

"I baked a cake for you yeodan to celebrate!" one student shouted, fangirling excitedly.

Another student added "YEODAN, TWO YEARS UNTIL YOU BECOME LEGALLY AN ADULT, SO IT'S NOT MUCH LONGER UNTIL WE CAN GET MARRIED!"

A bunch of students were gathered and cheering, and the overall situation left me quite stunned and speechless.

Yeoryeong expressed her shock and surprise as she said "My brother... Is a player? Are all of these people his girlfriend?" that made both me and Dan-I equally shocked.

It might be natural for a bunch of girls to cheer Yeodan because of his handsome appearance, but obviously, he was single.

I chimed in to help clear things up and said, "You know well and good that Yeodan is single!"

Dan-I nodded to me, affirming her response.

"Yeoryeong expressed her confusion and asked "Then why are all of those people acting like that?"

Dan-I offered a possible explanation, responding, "Perhaps, because yeodan is handsome, so they're eager to date him." she said with sweatdrop

"Kyahh yeodan!!" The group of students began crowding around Yeodan as he walked through the hallway while using his phone. I couldn't get a clear view of him due to the large number of students surrounding him.