Chapter 3 - A Friendly Hug

I yawned and opened my eyes and it's already morning. I didn't even get a chance to eat dinner last night, because what happened the day yesterday once again I'm still stuck in this "shitty Inso's Law" manhwa/novel.

I started to stand up from my bed and went to the living room as my new mom told me, "Haera, you didn't eat dinner last night, you should eat, okay? Your breakfast is already on the table."

"Mom, Where are you going?" I asked

" I'm going to work, okay sweetie? You be a good girl while I'm not here and you can hang out with Yeoryeong and Dan-I, after school okay?" My new mom told me, treating me like a five year old child

But I didn't notice her beauty, as I was preoccupied yesterday. My new mom wore old, homely clothes to cover up her beauty, along with glasses, so I thought she was older than she really was. But I can see now, she is quite pretty, with her hair fixed and makeup applied correctly.

My mom has pretty wavy brown hair like me, but my hair is quite darker than her's, which is light. She has dark pink eyes and pale, smooth skin, and rosy lips.  

My thoughts wondered about the kind of work she had, looking at her dressed beautifully, and with such a gorgeous outfit and perfectly matching makeup.

"What kind of work do you have, Mom?" I asked, and she looked at me confusingly, seeming surprised by the question.  

"Did you forget?" She continued, chuckling while saying it. "Uhm... Well, I am the Vice President of the large hospital," she explained.

'Oh... she's the Vice President of the large hospital?.. Then, we're rich? But how can a rich woman like her live in a regular apartment? Maybe this woman just wants to live comfortably and normally with her daughter, which is me.'

"I understand, be careful, Mom," I said, uncomfortable with the sudden warm hug. Perhaps it was because my previous mother never hugged me....

"You too, I'm sorry if I don't have time for you. Your father must be really sad because we can't have much of a bond together," she said while hugging me.

"My father...?" I asked, wondering just who exactly my new mother was married to.

"Yes, if we have more time, we will definitely bond together. And your father will return later tonight from his business trip. We should welcome him back when he returns," she said, smiling at me. I smiled back and nodded as she said goodbye and left the apartment.

I began exploring the apartment, and went into my mother and father's room. I saw a picture Frame on the dresser with a picture of me and my mother, and a handsome man, who I assumed was my father.

He had black hair and green eyes, and I could see that I was smiling in the picture, looking like a seven-year-old child.

"Hmm... I need to go to school now," I told myself, and went back into the living room to have breakfast, then and get ready as I I'm fulled dressed I opened the door from my apartment and see a handsome man opened the door beside my apartment

He have purple sheen black hair and violet eyes.. He look so handsome...

"My eyes must be blessed or something," as I stared at him, unsure as to who he was I stared to her name tag "Ban Yeodan"

"You're leaving early?" He asked, and I was caught of guard and realized he was Yeoryeong's brother. He was so damn handsome in real life, it was hard to think straight and speak.

"Y-yes," I muttered, not knowing what else to say, and he continued, saying, "Hmm, you've gotten busier since you've entered middle school."

Damn, his voice was so handsome, and my heart started to pound. Haera, wake up! They were just characters in a manhwa/novel. Don't fall in love with that handsome face!