Last days in the US

~At the park~

"Y/n! Do you really have to leave!" It was the last day of summer." Saphira you know I can't stay, I got an offer to UA! You know I'm not going to turn that down. Besides don't you have someone else to cling to?" I asked knowing full well that after I told her she would cling to me like a centipede does it's pray. "Take me with you then! I don't wanna be stuck here with the idiot." I giggled a bit knowing full well Hunter walked over here, "who are you calling an idiot Saphira?" "You obviously" Saphira rolled her eyes at him.

"Since it's my last day with you guys, what do you want to do?" Saphira was the first to answer, "The beach! Let's go to the beach!" We all went back to our houses and changed, we met back up at the park and walked to the beach.

~Time Skip~

At the airport I said my goodbyes to Saphira and Hunter. On the plane ride all I did was listen to my music with my earbuds in. Hunter and Saphira kept texting me all the way there. Majority of the texts were asking if I made it yet. After a bit I fell asleep but as soon as we landed I woke up. "We have now arrived in Japan, everyone please report to the front of the plane to exit", the flight attendant said over the intercom. My mom had Called the pro hero Eraser Head to pick me up. Eraser Head is my mom's cousin which resulted in him being my uncle and my ticket into UA High.

" Hey uncle Shota!" I said as I hugged him. "Hey kiddo, how's your mom doing?" He said while grabbing some of my bags. "She's doing fine, well besides the new scars she has because of a recent argument between her and someone else. Anyways, how did you get me in after school admissions were closed?" I asked as soon as we got to his car. "Well kiddo not only am I a teacher, I will be your teacher." He said sticking the luggage in the trunk. As soon as we both got in the car and buckled up my mind started to over think. 'What if they don't like me, what if they think I'm a freak, what if-' *ahem* my thoughts were cut of when uncle Shota cleared his throat. "Calm down kid, they will like you trust me. They may be a bunch of brats but they are nice." "Haven't you only known them for two days?" I asked. "Hey two days is enough time to figure out their personalities." He said in a defensive manner. "Well anyways we are here." We arrived at his house sooner then I thought we would. I started to look around the house when a cat started rubbing up against my leg.

"Uncle shota! The cat seems to be hungry!" I shouted. "Let me grab your last bag out of the car and I will feed her!" He shouted on his way back out. After he came back in with the last of my things he showed me where my room is then went to go feed the cat. "Ok, should take 10 minutes tops to put this stuff up. I'mma listen to music while I do it so it goes by faster." I started putting my stuff up and after about 15 minutes I was done. "That took a little longer then I wanted it too." *sigh* 'at least I finished unpacking' the door opened and Uncle Shota walked in, "hey Kiddo dinners ready, also there are some uniforms in the closet if you haven't already checked it." I smiled up at him (I'm 5'5 so I am basing Y/n off of my height), "thank you uncle Shota". "Any time, let's go eat before it gets cold." He said turning around and walking out of my room. "Okay". After dinner I went to bed hoping that the next day was a good day.