first day of UA high

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺
*alarm goes off* "ungh I'm upp" I said rolling out of bed and putting a uniform on from my closet. After putting it on I walked out of the room and went to get some food. Luckily I found some bread that I could eat on the way there. Uncle Shota walked out in his hero outfit and a rolled up yellow thing under his arm. "K'mon kid we need to go to the school now. " he said while putting his shoes on. "Kumfn! (Coming!)" I said with a piece of toast still in my mouth while I put my shoes on. When we arrived Uncle Shota brought me to the front office before unziping his yellow sleeping bag and going to class. "Hello sir, I am y/n Aizawa." I said as I bowed.

"Hi miss Aizawa, I am principal Nezu. Your homeroom teacher is Mr. Aizawa, I even had him send a student to come show you around." He said. "Thank you sir, and please call me y/n." After I bowed again the door opened and a boy with blue hair and glasses came in. "Good morning principal Nezu, I am here to show Aizawa-san around." He seemed nice but the way he talked sounded automated. "Miss y/n this is Tenya Iida. He is here to show you to your classes. You are now excused." The principal informed me. "Let's go to class now, I'm pretty sure everyone is excited to meet you." Iida said walking out of the office.

He caught me up on everything that has happened in the two days I missed. "This is the classroom." He said opening the huge door. "Why is the door so big?" I asked curiously walking into the classroom behind him. "Everyone shut up, you all have heard of the soon to be new person from America. Well she's my niece so be nice and don't overwhelm her. Now go sit down next to Bakugo. Also do whatever you want,just don't wake me up unless it's an emergency." Uncle Shota said. I stood still while a boy who looked like a shark with red hair walked up to me. "I'm Eijiro Kirishima! It's nice to meet you!" He said with a toothy grin and extending his hand out.

"Hi kirishima-kun, I'm y/n Aizawa but please call me y/n." I said bowing. "Lemme show your seat! He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me over to the seat. "I will introduce you to the group." He said rather energetically. After all the introductions I sat down and looked at an old photo I had of when I was younger. Someone tapped my shoulder and it startled me a little. It was the green haired boy named Izuku Midoria. "Hey, sorry for startling you but I have a question." He said smiling. "Oh, yeah, what is it?" I said putting the picture up. "So who were they in the photos?" He asked calmly. "Oh they are my childhood friends, but I can only remember their silly nicknames I had for them." I said chuckling a bit. "What were they?" He sounded curious. "Oh the one for the green haired one was Izu, and the one for the blonde was Kacchan. Silly, I know but I haven't seen them since I moved 3 years ago.

"It's really you! Your back!" Izuku hugged me and started to cry. "H-huh?" I sat there shocked until he explained. "It's me y/n, Izu. Kacchan! It's really her! She's back!" Everyone was confused when Bakugo got up and hugged me too. " damn it, why we're you gone so long? The dumbass and I were so worried." He then broke the hug. "Why the hell did you go see your sad excuse for parents when you could've stayed here and not felt like shit?" It was Bakugo's way of showing affection. "Lo siento! (Sorry!)" I said in return. The guy named Sero walked up to me. "Tú hablas Espanol? (You speak Spanish?)" "Sí. (Yes)" everyone looked at us in confusion. "Soy el único aquí que podía hablarlo hasta ahora. (I'm the only one here who could speak it until now.)" He said with a wide smile on his face. "¿Eso es así? (That so?)" I said with a slight smirk on my face.

"Alright extras! We know you can talk without us understanding now shut up!" Bakugo said sitting back down in his seat. "Awe, you jealous?" I say as I walk over and lean on his desk. "Tch"he said looking the opposite way.

~After School~

After school got out I went home with my uncle and fell asleep almost as soon as I touched my bed. "Hey kiddo it's dinner time." He said peaking into the room. "Mm. I'm up." I said yawning and sitting up. After dinner I took my shower and went to bed.