First kill

{Katsuki's POV}

When the bottle landed on tape face I didn't think she would do it but she still walked over to him. He pulled her in and I felt something I've felt a few times but always pushed the thought away. 'Damn I wanna kill him' after the 5 seconds she broke from the kiss and he whispered something in her ear. "I'm going to bed" I mumbled loud enough for that damned Deku to hear. I wasn't actually going to bed yet but I was going to a bedroom.

I unlocked the damn tape dispenser's room and found something I can use to kill him. I found a box cutter 'why does he have this? Oh well, this is perfect for me to use' I hid in the closet because that was one of the only spots big enough for me to leave and him not wake up. I saw him walk into the room and I waited for him to go to sleep. "On she's a good kisser. I wish she liked me though." Tape face changed into pajamas before going to lay down. Once he fell asleep which took FOREVER I decided to take action. I got out of the closet and walked over to him. "Don't touch what's mine." I said sliting his throat. "Shit I didn't realize it would be that easy. Hah, ha hah ha. Fuck that was fun, but where do I put the body?" I looked at the window and got an idea.

I looked at his alarm clock. "1:30. Heh everyone's asleep right now. Time to throw him out of the window and leave him in the woods. They shouldn't find him till around 5, when they patrol but then again if I leave him in a high enough place or deep enough they won't find him. I can dig a deep enough hole and burry him before 5, yeah let's go with that." I threw him out the window and went out the window like his body. I went to the woods and started digging, it was far enough away from the school the patrol should miss but still close enough for me to get back before 3:30. Once I threw his body in and covered it with dirt I went back to school. Once I got into my room I realized my shirt was covered in dirt. "Fuck. They will ask why my shirt is covered in dirt if they see me. I quickly changed and went to see my love, y/n.

'She looked so hot in her sleep, then again she's always hot.' I was smiling and getting ready to kiss her sleeping figure when she opened her eyes a bit. " Kacchan? What are you doing?" 'She sounded like an angel and looks like a goddess.' "I couldn't sleep so I wanted to come and stay the night." I lied but I knew she would say yes to that. "Come lay down then. It's 3 fricken 45, why didn't you come earlier?" She looked at the time on her phone when I got on her bed. "Sorry, I didn't want to bother you but I couldn't sleep." I kept the same story so she wasn't suspicious. "Anyways let's go to sleep. I'm tired and we have to train tomorrow." She pulled the covers over her and I did the same for me but once I pulled it over me I pulled her closer to me by wrapping my arms around her waist. She didn't fight back and curled up into my chest.

'Damn she's so cute and helpless in my arms, I want this to last forever. Wait why can't I have her to myself for forever? She will love me and only me.' I held her in my arms and played with her hair until I fell asleep.

{Y/n's POV}

I woke up to my alarm with Kacchan holding me by the waist. I tried to get up but he just pulled me closer and moved his head to my neck. "Five more minutes." He said into the crook of my neck. "F-fine, only 5. After 5 minutes we get up." I said trying to move his head from my neck. "Stop pushing my head or your gonna regret it." He moved his hand down to my womanhood. I immediately stopped and moved my hand to his chest. "Good girl, now let me sleep."

'Did he just talk to me like I was a dog?' Pushing the idea out of my thoughts I set an alarm for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes I woke him up and he tried to refuse to get out of my room resulting in me using my mind quirk. I quickly got changed and went down to the lounge room. Some of the class was here while others were either sleeping in, getting food from the kitchen, or just chilling outside.

{Katsuki's POV}

After her waking me up by moving around I pulled her closer and moved my head into the crook of her neck. "Five more minutes." I wanted us to stay like this forever. "F-fine, only 5. After 5 minutes we get up." She said while pushing my head away from her neck but had no success. "Stop pushing my head or your going to regret it." I said as I moved my hand closer to her womanhood. She immediately stopped and curled up into my chest. 'Cute' "good girl, now let me sleep." I fell back asleep but she woke me up in what felt like 5 seconds.

"Time to get up. We need to go train now." She pushed me off the bed and I got up. "THE HELL WAS THAT FOR! HUH!?" I yelled at her. "Oh shush and get out so I can change." I crossed my arms and stood still. "Y'know it's nothing I haven't seen before." I said with a smirk, practically revealing one of my secrets. "Oh shut up and just get out." She was flustered now 'damn I love this look, I love all of her looks. She needs to only look at me.' "Make me." She then activated her mind quirk and kicked me out. 'Damn, I was really hoping to see her naked again.'

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺
A/n here!
I didn't plan on killing sero off first but every yandere bakugo I have read either killed Denki or Mineta first. I was planning on killing Mineta first and Denki second but I decided not to because I don't feel like being told I'm copyrighting someone. Yes I see what others do on theirs, not only to see what not to do but also get inspiration. I will be starting a mafia story soon, I just wanna get through at least half of this story before I do. Also please comment on if you would enjoy reading a Mafia story.