The Sunday After

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺

I woke up before Katsuki but when I tried to move he groaned and pulled me closer. "Kacchan please let me go." I got a groan in response. "Can I get up, I gotta use the bathroom." He was quiet for a second. "Mm, fine. Just come back once your done, I'm still tired." He lifted his arm and I went to the bathroom. Once I came back he had already fallen back asleep. I decided that he was already asleep I would just crawl on the opposite side of the bed. When I layed down he shifter to face me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

After sleeping for a bit longer we woke up. We both got dressed and were sitting in his room, I was on the floor leaning against his bed and he was laying on his bed. I set my phone down and looked over to Kacchan. "Hey, so you were tossing in your sleep and you were mumbling. What were you dreaming about?" He put his phone down and sat up. He patted the bed on one side of him signaling me to sit down. I got up and sat down next to him. "So the old hag told me something before you showed up." He took a pause and looked down at his lap. "So? What did she say?" He opened his mouth the speak but closed it right after. "I wanna tell you but I-. Here lemme just show you." He pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

I melted into the kiss a bit before Auntie Mitsuki barged in, thus me pushing him off me and breaking our kiss. "Izuku is stopping by soon so no fucking around got it." Kacchan got off the ground and glared at Auntie. "You coulda knocked Old hag." He said looking away from her. "Wait, you guys weren't actually going to forget protection. We're you?!" We both looked at her embarrassed. "What!? No aunt Mitsuki/old hag!" We both shouted at the same time. "Then what were you doing?" She folded her arms and leaned on the door frame. "I was just about to tell her how I felt and you barged in!" She looked skeptical. "Then why were you pushed away from her?" She then looked over to me. "He uh," I looked over at him then at the floor and whispered, "he kissed me."

"What was that dear? I wasn't able to hear you." She said getting off the door frame and walked towards me. "He just kissed me." I said again but a little louder. She then looked at Kacchan. "So you mean to tell me, my son decided to use actions instead of words first?" She walked up to him. "Yeah I did, so what?" He said looking away from her face. "Oh nothing, just make sure the door is locked next time." She said winking and walking out. "Damn it old hag! It wasn't going that way!" She souted from downstairs loud enough for us to hear. "The Midoria's will be here in a minute so stop being lovey dovey and get down here you two!" "Yes ma'am!" I started walking out of the room when Kacchan stopped me. "Can I have another Kiss please?" He looked kinda embarrassed so I teased him a bit. "Awe, does the angry Pomeranian want a kiss?"

He pulled me into him and kissed me. Once he broke the kiss his hand started trailing to my hip. "Whoah sir! We have to go downstairs." I lightly pushed him back. "Fine. But after, you give me another kiss." 'Why does he keep wanting kisses? Does he have a fettish for kissing?' I spaced out while walking down the stairs. When we arrived at the door Izu and Auntie Inko came in. "Hi auntie Inko!" I said giving her a hug. "Oh! Y/n? Why are you here? I thought you moved." She said hugging me back. "Oh, Izu didn't tell you? I thought he would have told you before Kacchan did Auntie Mitsuki." I said breaking the hug. "Oi deku, I need you and n/n (nickname, if you don't have one just go with y/n) to follow me." Kacchan walked towards his room. "Well we should go spend some time together, don't you think Izu?" I said as I grabbed his wrist.

After dragging Izu into Kacchan's room we all sat on the ground. "What are we going to do now Kacchan?" Izu asked looking somewhat confused. "I bet I can kiss better then you can, damn nerd." He smirked at Izu. "Hah?!" Izu and I were equally as confused now. "What I'm saying is y/n gets to judge who can kiss better." He then turned his smirky face my direction. "Uhm I don't consent to this. I mean, I wouldn't know who was better if I tried." Kacchan moved closer to me, "If you do this for me I won't ask for that kiss again." He whispered in my ear. "Fine, I will do it. Izu goes second though." He then kissed me more passionately then the first two times. I pushed him off, "Alright, nerd your turn." Izu started fidgeting his hands. "A-alright, if y-y/n doesn't mind." He came closer to me and gave me a kiss. It wasn't a very deep or passionate one but it was gentle. Izu broke the kiss and sat back in his spot. "So?" Kacchan sounded irritated. "I would have to go with Kacchan, sorry izu. Your kiss was gentle but compared to Kacchan's passionate kiss, it falls a little short. Again I'm so sorry." I said after standing up to bow when I apologized.

"It's fine, seriously no need to worry. I now know what to work on when I actually get a lover." He smiled a bit but I could tell he was a little hurt. "Well I have to go to the bathroom, be back in a minute." Izu said standing and walking out of the room. "I feel so bad, I told the truth but I still hurt a friend." I said sitting back down and looking at the ground. "Eh, he will be fine."