Training

{Y/n's POV}

Once Kacchan and I got permission to spar we went to the spot they said we could spar. "About time you got out here boom boom boy." I smirked at him when I said that because I knew he would react and that's all I need him to do for this training. "THE HELL 'DU JUST CALL ME!" 'Damn he got loud' I flipped myself in the air over him before he touched me. Once I landed I decided to tease him a bit. "Heh, missed me~" he started smirking like an idiot but before I could figure out why a granade went off and he had me pinned on the ground. "How the hell did you pin me?!" He was sitting on my back with one of my arms behind me. "What do you mean? I simply hit you with a surprise granade and pinned you onto the ground.

"Ready for round two? Remember this time you need to use your sence of smell. Lets put the blindfold on really fast, just to make sure you are using your other sences." He said as he proceeded to walk towards me. 'Sounds fun, getting beat up blind is awesome.' I mentally rolled my eyes at my sarcasm because no one would understand my struggles.

I got into my fighting stance and for ready to be hit, I of course dodged as best as I could while I was waiting to be hit. My sence of hearing saved me from close calls quite a lot during this, but my since of smell told me where to stay away from. 'Move away from the caramel and lavender scent otherwise you get hit' after a few more rounds of me dodging he finally hit me. "You can't always dodge love." He said taking the blindfold off and helping me up.

'Did he just call me love?' "I know that, also did you just call me love?" I asked kinda confused. "No I said n/n, and I thought you had good hearing. Anyways let's stop for today and go eat some dinner." 'Oh shit the time!' I grabbed my phone out and looked at the time. "Damn it's late, yeah let's go inside. Wait-" I stopped walking causing Katsuki to stop walking. "WE SKIPPED LUNCH?! Uncle Shotas gonna kill me!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me the rest of the way inside. "Just get you something to eat and if he asked I will explain."

{Katsuki's POV}

After I dragged her into the lounge room I went to find Aizawa but he was apparently stuck in a meeting. I went back to the kitchen only to find that damn grape head making my love uncomfortable. "Oi you damn grape shit! Leave y/n alone or we will have problems." I picked him up by his collar and he was shaking in fear. I pulled him close enough so I could whisper In his ear. "Leave what's mine alone. Next time I see, hear, or find out you did something to her I will not hesitate to kill you. Understand?" Four eyes walked over to me and started chopping the air like an idiot. "Bakugo! Your behavior is inappropriate!" 'tch' I dropped the damn pervert and walked out of the room.

"H-hey wait up! Kacchan!" I heard y/n yell, as I was about to get onto the elevator she grabbed my arm. "Let go." I kept my pissed act up so I didn't look like I had a soft spot for her and she let me go. 'Damn I didn't mean it, please only hold onto me.' "Are you okay? You walked away looking pissed off." I looked at her. "I was pissed but now I seem to be in a better mood. Wanna come to my room with me?" She looked kinda confused. 'Cute' "sure! Unless we are going to be studying." 'Oh I will be studying, but you just don't know what yet.' "Whatever."

Once we got into my room I locked the door while she was turning the TV on. (Idk if he has one in his room but pretend he does.)  "Wanna play a game or watch tv?" She asked while sitting on my bed. I walked up to her, "let's play a game." I pinned her down while she laughed. "Lemme go get a game I think we both would enjoy real fast." We both got up and she walked out after unlocking the door. After a few minutes she came back. "I'm back with Uno and Twister." I looked at her with a smirk because we both get competitive while playing games.

We started with Uno, which resulted in us both yelling at each other. That damned sonic ripoff decided to yell at us through my door because I locked it again. 'DoN't YeLl So MuCh, EvErY oNe CaN hEaR yOu DoWn StAiRs.' Y/n repeated after hearing him leave. I started laughing and she just smiled. "Let's finish our game now. Uno!" She said placing down a red 4. "Oh really." I placed down a blue 4. "You fell right into my trap." She said with a smirk. She put down her last card. "Uno out!" "A DAMN WILD DRAW FOUR! HOW THE HELL DID YOU SAVE THAT THIS LONG!?" She just smirked.

"Let's play twister now. Oh and whoever loses has to do whatever the winner tells them to for the whole day next Saturday." She said sticking out her hand. "Deal" I said shaking her hand. As she sat twister up I got my phone set up to record who loses. "Okay here is set up." She said standing up and putting her hair into a ponytail. "So is over here." I said. We started playing twister. "I wanna go first."she said so I spun the spinner for her. "Left hand blue." I said as she put her left hand on blue.

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺
A/n here! I won't be posting as often this summer because I am going to be getting the rest of the stuff packed at my old house because we are moving into a different state. Wish me luck! 🤞

The next page will have some twister spice, Cheating in a game, bdsm jokes, and fun.