The Day after the attack

Some spice 🌶
✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺

Once everyone walked into class the next day endeavor was in there. I could tell Shoto wanted him out but he said he was our sub until after roll call. The bell rang and he called roll and once he finished he did what he said he was going to do. Uncle Shota walked into the classroom dressed in bandages from head to toe. "Alright class listen up-" denki interrupted him. "Aren't you supposed to be recovering right now sir?" "Only weaklings stay at the hospital for more then 3 hours. Now as I was saying, All Might and I will be visiting your families and getting permission to move you into our new dorms."

Everyone looked exited and started talking about everything they wanted to do at the dorms. 'They haven't even seen the dorms yet and their already planning sleep overs and game nights.' I thought to myself. "Oi shortass, over here. I need to talk to you." After walking over to Kacchan he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the classroom. "We will be back in a minute sir." He said as we passed my uncle. He dragged me all the way to the stairs and pushed me against the wall under the stairs. "Kacchan! What was that for?! You could've just said you wanted to talk in private." I said as he started getting closer to me.

"When we get dorms I want you to give me a spare key to your room." He said stopping inches from me. "But I won't have any privacy if I do that. Can't you just knock like everyone else will have to do? Just because we are friends doesn't mean we have to own everything the other does." He put his hands on the wall next to my sides. "K-kacchan? W-what are you doing?" He put his head on my shoulder, his breath was labored, and moved his hands to my hips. "I want to have sleep overs with you more then denki will with anyone. I wanna cuddle you asleep and wake up next to you. Is that too much to ask?" I put my arms around him as a way to try and comfort him. "Kacchan, we aren't lovers. We're friends, yes friends have sleep overs but lovers wake up every day in the same bed every morning. Besides I don't want you to get in trouble for sleeping in my room."

He pulled me into him and started moving a hand up my shirt and one down to my butt. "Then let's be lovers instead. I can't stand those fucking extras looking at you like you are their pray. I have also loved you for a while now." I lightly pushed on Kacchans chest to signal it was time to go back to class. "Fine we will finish this conversation tomorrow at the dorms." We walked back to the dorms and everyone went quiet. Izu ran over and pulled me away from Kacchan. "Izu why are you pulling me?!" He looked concerned. I looked over to uncle Shota and he was asleep. Then I looked back at Izu puzzled. "What did he say? Did he hurt you? Lift your sleeves so I can check." Izu started acting like a worried mother and tried to roll my sleeves up. "Izu I'm fine, he just wanted to know if I was going to be in the dorms or not then he asked about what I will pack since we can't bring much apparently." Izu stopped trying to get me to show my arms.

{Time Skip}

Once we arrived at the dorms everyone got told where they were staying. My room is the closest female room to the elevator on the fourth floor. All the boys dorms were right before mine but I still got a corner room. The bathrooms were in the middle to separate the boys and the girls. The closest male dorm there was to me was Kacchan. As soon as I finished designing the room I heard a knock at my door. I paused my music (cause who doesn't like music while cleaning?) When I opened my door the girls (Momo, Ashido, Uraraka, and Hagakure) walked in and complimented my design (any style "Uhm, can you please get out? I promise I will be in the common room once I change." All of them looked sad. "Awe but y/n. Can we have a sleep over in your room tonight?" Mina asked while I pushed her out. "Sorry but no Mina. I want to sleep tonight." I said pushing her out and walked to my dresser. *Knock knock* "Mina if that's you I am going to be upset- oh hey Kacchan! Come in." Je walked in and I closed the door. "So you need any- hmph?!" He cut me off by kissing me. After a few seconds he broke the kiss with a smirk. "You didn't pull away but instead melted into it. Anyway I'm here to continue the talk we had at the stairs."

I took a few steps away blushing and my arm over my mouth. "Ok.lets finish that conversation. A-also uhm c-could you maybe not k-kiss me randomly?" I sat down on my bed and he sat down next to me. "Soooo, eheh. What part of the conversation again?" I looked at Kacchan trying to figure out what he was thinking until he grabbed my wrists and pushed me to the bed. He had me pinned and all I could think of was how he basically confessed and how he kissed me. I looked away from his face blushing. "You never gave me your answer. Yes or no." He said staring at me. "Uhm what does yes imply?" He smiled at that and started kissing me.

(Slight spice right here, if you aren't into foreplay then scroll passed until you see this typing again)

"Kac-mph" I tried to say something in between the kisses but he prevented that. He started pulling at my skirt trying to get it off but had to stop kissing me for a little. "I want you to tell me if it hurts." He said finally getting the skirt off.

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺
This part of the spice will be cut off for a bit because next episode I plan to have a whole page worth for next episode. Have fun!