Monday

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺

After everything that went down on Sunday kacchan, izu and I all acted as if none of it happened. We all got in class and Uncle Shota said we would be doing some hero training at the USJ. "Alright, now that you all know do whatever you want. Just don't. Wake. Me. Up." Uncle Shota fell asleep after that. "Hey y/n." Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned to see a boy with red and white hair. "Hi?" I was confused on why he was talking to me because he hardly talks. "So Aizawa Sensei is your uncle?" He seemed interested in what was going on with my quirk and why it's not the same as our teachers quirk.

"Well I am but it's because my mom is his cousin. Her quirk is shape shift though. Her mom is uncle Shota's sister." I said with an awkward smile. "So what does she do for work?" He seemed way more interested in my family then he should be. "Uhh," I sweat dropped. "Could we change the topic?" Someone walked our direction and grabbed my wrist. "Eh?!" I turned to look at who did it. "C'mon dumbass. I need to talk to you in private." He proceeded to pull me out of the classroom and into the hall. "Kacchan? Why did you drag me out here?" I asked after he let go and turned to face me.

"Why we're you talking to that Icy hot bastard?" He sounded more upset then he should have been. "He asked me a question and I answered it. Why? You jealous?" I intended to tease him but it seemed he got more upset. He took a pause and put his right hand in his hair. "I'm not jealous! I just- *sigh*  Don't be hanging around that damn Icy hot. He's not someone you need to hang around. He's an emotionless, emo, bastard who doesn't mind his own business and comes up with stupid conspiracies." He went back into the classroom.

{Katsuki's POV}

I looked at y/n once Mr. Aizawa fell asleep only to find her talking to that damn icy hot bastard. He said something and she looked concerned so I decided to go help her out and see what he said. Once I was close enough I grabbed her wrist and dragged her out into the hallway. Once we got in the hall I let go of her wrist and looked at her. "Kacchan? Why did you drag me out here?" I looked down at her.

"Why we're you talking to that Icy hot bastard?" I sounded more pissed at her then I intended. "He asked me a question and I answered it. Why? You jealous?" That made me even more pissed to hear her say I was Jealous. 'Damn icy hot needs to stay away.'  I moved my right hand into my hair. "I'm not jealous! I just- *sigh*  Don't be hanging around that damn Icy hot. He's not someone you need to hang around. He's an emotionless, emo, bastard who doesn't mind his own business and comes up with stupid conspiracies." I walked back into the classroom.

'Damn, I need to find a way to lose this jealousy. But how? Getting rid of the problem might help. But I can't just kill him without someone finding him.' I walked back to my desk only to find shitty hair, dunce face, tape face, and pinky around my desk talking. "The hell are you all doing at my desk?!" They all turned to face me. "We are here to convince you to come to the game night tonight." Pinky said to me. I looked at the door because it opened and y/n walked back into the room.

"I will attend of y/n attends. BUT DON'T EXPECT ME TO STAY THE WHOLE TIME!" I yelled at them because they would get the wrong idea if I just said yes. "Oh! So all we have to do is convince y/n? Okay!" Pinky ran over to y/n and practically begged her. Then once pinky got up she dragged y/n over to my table. I was sitting down by that point.

"Hey guys! We have a knew member of the baku squad!" Pinky said running over to us with y/n's hand in hers. 'Damnit! You are dead pinky.' My eyes looked away from the two.

~Time skip~

We all got back to the dorms. And I went to my room. I got changed into my black shirt and a pair of jeans. 'How am I going to get rid of these people? I can't kill them without a plan.' Time came for the game night and I went to the living room. I looked around for y/n, but when I found her she was talking to that icy hot again. I was walking over to her when pinky yelled it was time to play spin the bottle.

{y/n's POV}

When Mina told us it was time to play spin the bottle we all sat in a circle. Izu and Kacchan sat next to me. "Y/n why don't you go first?" Granted I was nervous but everyone except Kacchan were agreeing. The second I spun the bottle I closed my eyes. I heard a gasp and opened my eyes only to find it landed on Kacchan. "Alright you two, you have two options. Option 1 is 7 minutes in heaven or 2, you have to kiss for 5 seconds." I looked at Kacchan and he said the 7 minutes. 'Dang it Kacchan! Well at least it's him and not Mineta. I heard some pretty bad things about him.'

I followed Kacchan into the closet we were told to go into and Mina closed the door. "Relax will ya." He had his arm on the wall my back was on, and he was looking down at me. 'I should mess with him a bit. Yeah!' I looked up. "Y'know from this angle you are kinda hot." He started getting red. "Y-you can't just do that." He looked like a tomato. "Y'know if you keep getting flustered with my comments you will never be as mysterious as you want." I said after pulling his head down to whisper in his ear. Once I let go of his neck he pushed his lips against mine. "After we get out of this we are going to my room." He whispered in my ear.

As if right on cue, Mina opened the door. "We are going to bed now." Kacchan told Mina. "But the game-" Mina tried to say but I cut her off. "Sorry we couldn't stay but I need to finish some work and Kacchan has set a strict bed time for himself." He pulled me all the way to his room. Once we got there he cuddled me until we were both asleep.