Sleep Over

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺

When I got to school everyone was whispering behind their hands. 'Did someone start a rumor? Is something on my face? What's wrong? Why are they staring?' Someone pulled me into a dark room and snapped me out of my thoughts. "Oi, don't space out or you could get kidnapped dumbass." I recognized the voice. "Ah! Sorry Kacchan." I said with a bow. "Tch, stand up strait." I did as he said and stood up and looked at him. He was a but taller then me so I had to look up but I still looked at him. "Come closer, I won't hurt you." He said with a little smirk on his face. I walked over to the desk next to him and waited for him to say something. "So uhh" I started to say but he cut me off. "Listen, I'm not the greatest with words but I'm glad your back. I- uh, also wanted to ask if you wanna see the old hag this weekend." I looked up at him. Her looked away from my face. "I do wanna catch up with auntie Mitsuki, but I would have to ask Uncle Shota."

When I got to the classroom there was 5 minutes to spare. 'Sweet! I'mma ask now.' As I walked up to my uncle he looked at me. "Need something y/n?" "I was coming to ask if I could go over to auntie Mitsuki's house this weekend." I asked like I said I was going to. "Sure, I don't see a problem with it. I'm going back to sleep now." I walked to my desk and sat down. Not long after I sat down, everyone came in so they weren't late to class.

~time skip: weekend~

"Did you get everything thing you need? Phone, wallet, and pads just in case?" Uncle Shota said the last part a but quiet. "Yes sir I did. Can we go now?" I asked walking towards the door. "Yeah let's go." When we arrived at the Bakugo residents, Katsuki opened the door. He turned his head and yelled 'she's here'. "Can I come in?" I asked seeing his mom walking towards us. "Let her in, and stop standing in the way!" Auntie Mitsuki said smacking the back of his head. "Damn it old hag! I was going to move!" He said moving out of the doorway. "Come in dear!" She said pulling me in. "By the way do you mind helping me cook? I wanna talk about some stuff and catch up with you." She said holding both of my hands in hers. "Yeah, I would love to help!"

After dinner was finished Auntie Mitsuki asked if I wanted to stay over. "No it's fine, besides I don't have any clothes here." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "No I insist and if it's clothing you need then just borrow Katsuki's clothes. Besides it's already after 8 and I don't think your uncle would appreciate being woken up." She said smiling. I gave in knowing that Uncle Shota hates being woken up. "Now that you agreed, you and Katsuki can share his room. It's been a while since you two had a sleep over but I fully expect you two to use protection." She said smirking a bit. "Mom!/Aunt Mitsuki!" We both said at the same time. "Let's just go to the room." He said pulling me along. "I can walk myself you know." I said a bit more sarcastic then I should've, I am their guest after all.

Once we got into his room he closed the door and locked it. "Why'd you lock it?" "Because if I didn't then the old hag would come in here in the middle of the damn night and take 'black mail' photos." He said as he made his way to the bed. "So where am I going to sleep?" I asked because I was generally confused.  "On my bed, duh." He rolled his eyes. "And what about you?" I was even more confused at that point. "On my bed? Why you wanna sleep on the floor? Go ahead, but don't go saying I never offered my bed." I decided to walk over to him. He patted the bed next to where he was sitting. "So, what do you wanna do?" He said as I sat down. "I wanna change out of these clothes." He looked over to me and then got up and grabbed some clothes, he threw them at me. "I will go change in the bathroom." He said walking out of the room after unlocking it.

After changing I put my clothes in a corner of the room. After hearing a bit of yelling downstairs it stopped and Katsuki opened the door only to slam it and storm to the bed. "You ok?" I asked looking up from my phone. "Shut up." He crawled onto the bed. He wrapped his hands around me and pulled me closer to him. "My mom's being an unreasonable prick. She kept bothering me about asking you a question, I keep telling her that you just got back and would most likely say no." He took a pause. "What's the question?" He took a minute to respond. "Nothing, let's just sleep now." He started to fall asleep with me still in his arms. 'Great even if I needed to go to the bathroom, I wouldn't be able to. TnT'. He had fallen asleep a few minutes later. He started mumbling in his sleep so I decided to take a peek at what his dream was about.

Activating my quirk 'Mind' I slid into his dream. I saw him passing back and forth looking worried. I walked up to him and he looked up at me. "Y-y/n! I thought you left me again." He said pulling me into a hug. "What happened? Why would I leave?" I asked super confused. "W-well I.." He looked away for a second. Then when he turned his head to face me again he looked like a hungry dog. He pulled me into a passionate kiss and started moving his hands down my body, pulling the rim of my shorts down. I had broken the kiss at this point and told him I needed some time to think. "Just as long as you give me an answer soon teddy bear~". I left his mind and tried to sleep.