USJ Day

Everyone was super exited that we had an off campus training. "Alright everyone listen up. We are going to the USJro train. With that said, go get your designated hero costumes on." Everyone stood up, some people running to get their hero costumes before others so they could go to the locker rooms first. I on the other hand waited for everyone else to grab theirs so I could get mine.

This

This

Or this

Or this

While the girls and I were getting dressed, the perverted guy Mineta tried watching us

While the girls and I were getting dressed, the perverted guy Mineta tried watching us. Niro luckily jabbed his eye away from the hole in the wall. After that my phone started ringing.

Kacchan 💥

Hey meet me in the hall. I got something that you can cover the hole with.

Ok omw

I turned my phone off and put the half skirt on, then walked into the hall. "It's about time y-" Kacchan cut off when he looked at my outfit. "Damn." He said while covering his face with his hand. "So? Where is the thing you called me to get?" I walked up closer to him. "Here." He handed me a piece of duct ape. I took it and gave him a hug after. "Y/n. You should wear something less revealing." He still didn't look me in the eyes. "If I did then when I transform my clothes would rip. These were designed for my shape shift quirk."

"Well you need to finish getting your costume on, so I will meet you outside soon!" I walked back into the locker room and put the piece of tape over the whole. Once I finished covering the hole I decided to go wait near the busses for everyone to show up. Denki walked outside by himself so I decided to talk to him. He took one look at my hero costume and covered his face with his right hand while looking away from me. "Y-you are showing a l-lot of you o-off." It sounded muffled but still clear enough to understand.

"I already got an earful from Kacchan. Putting my costume aside, you look really cool! Are you able to move around easy? Is the fabric stretchy? You sure it's lightning proof?" All of my questions were said while I was walking around him and touching his jacket and shirt to test the fabric. Not enough to rip it but to make sure it was stretchy incase he needed to move around more then he thought. I let go as soon as I heard foot steps coming our way.

"Hey Kacchan!" He stopped and looked at Denki. "What are you doing to dunce face?" He was glaring at Denki and Denki just sweat dropped. "I was seeing if his shirt was flexible and durible enough for him." I watched as Kacchan took a step closer to me and looked away from Denki. "It's not your job to check his clothing dumbass." He empasised on the your and his. "It looks like the busses are loading up now." Denki started walking over to the busses as fast as he could, he looked concerned about something.

"Let's go!" I said as I started walking to the busses. "What did I say about your costume?" Kacchan suddenly said. "That you didn't like it? I'm confused, why bring it up after the fact I designed it?" He glared at me. "Because you are showing a lot of skin and I don't like everyone staring at you." I started walking backwards in front of him. "Sooo. *le gasp* YOUR JEALOUS!" I stopped walking because I started laughing. "Tch. I'M NOT JEALOUS! I just don't want the extras looking at you all weird." He said looking to the right.

"Well jealous or not I'm not changing it and we should get on the bus now." I said walking up the bus stairs.

{Time Skip}

Once we arrived at the USJ Uncle Shota told us all might couldn't make it so it would only be him and the pro hero 13. "Hey look over there! There's a portal with people coming out of it!" Someone said. "Those are villains not helpers." Uncle Shota said. Everyone started panicking and tried to run out of the USJ but a portal guy teleported some of us to different terrains. I got sent to the mountains with shoto. Luckily I'm good with mountains.

"Hey shoto. We are surrounded so you get the right and I will get the left." I said getting into a readied position to fight. "On it." He shot ice to the right while I turned into a wolf and caught one of the 2 villains on the left off guard. "OW! THAT HURTS!" The villain yelled when I but down on his leg and threw him against a rock. "Damn, that didn't knock him out. It usually works though." The other villain charged at me so I dodged but immediately counter attacked. I grabbed his leg and threw him a lot farther then I threw the first one but accidentally ripped a bit of his clothing while tossing him.

"How does the fabric taste?" Shoto asked. I didn't think he could joke but I guess I was wrong. "Well? Is it good or not?" 'Never mind, he was serious.' I thought to myself. "No the fabric tastes like it needs to be cleaned at least 10 times before being worn again." I said turning back human and knocking the first guy unconscious. I walked to shoto. "You done?" I asked and he looked me and shook his head yes. "alright then, let's go." I said as I started running down the mountain. Shoto followed me down but we split up after. I went to the river zone while he went to find Eraser head. I turned into half dragon so I was able to fly over some of the course and not be chased around by villains.

I found Izu, Mineta, and Tsu in the water zone. I also saw a light blue haired villain walking towards them and once he got close enough he tried to longer at Tsu but I kicked him away right before he touched her. (I know someone else saved her but for this story you saved her instead. It's for a piece of the story I have in mind for later.)  "You okay Tsu?" I said as I stood back up brushing off the dust. "I'm fine now, thank you. *kero*" I helped both Izu and Tsu out of the water and Tsu told Mineta to let go and stop being a perv. The villain got up and looked pissed. "Who the hell are you?" He stood up but was holding where I kicked. "It's y/n. But according to the time you won't be finding out about my quirk." I said smirking. Just as he went to attack me, he got shot by snipe. "Shit! Kurogiri!" A portal opened up behind him and he got pulled in by someone on the other side.